|Jessica Long Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 29, 1992|
Jessica Long is a Russian-American 13-time Paralympic swimming champion who has mesmerized the sports industry with her 12 gold medal win in her first 3 paralympic games.
Tatiana Olegovna Kirillova (English Name Jessica Tatiana Long)
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Jessica has trained under the careful guidance of coach Paul Yetter.
Professional Swimmer, Paralympic Swimming Champion, Speaker, Author
- Siblings – She has 3 siblings.
- Others – Joshua (Adopted Brother)
Jessica is represented by Ian of Olympus Sports Group.
4 ft 8 in or 142 cm
When Jessica wears her prosthetics, her height is 5 ft 11 in or 180 cm.
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
With prosthetics, Jessica weighs 59 kg or 130 lbs.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
- Lucas Winters
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian ancestry.
- Wide smile
- Attractive eyes
- Thin eyebrows
Through her social media, Jessica has either endorsed or promoted various brands including OUTFYT.
Jessica Long Favorite Things
- Skin Care Products – Celavive Exfoliating Scrub + Mask
Source – USANA ATHLETES
Jessica Long Facts
- At the time of her birth, Jessica’s biological mother and father were teenagers who had not married. However, they later tied the knot with one another and had 3 more children.
- She was adopted from a Siberian orphanage at just 13 months old. At 18 months old, Jessica’s adoptive parents were forced to take into consideration to have her lower legs amputated after she was diagnosed with fibular hemimelia.
- Growing up, Long enjoyed taking part in gymnastics, cheerleading, ice skating, biking, trampoline, and rock climbing.
- The first time Jessica swam was in her grandparent’s pool. Later, in 2002, she took part in her debut competition. The following year, she was titled as Maryland Swimming’s 2003 Female Swimmer of the Year with a Disability.
- Jessica competes in the S8, SB7, and SM8 categories.
- Long is considered to be one of the most successful athletes in the history of paralympic games. As of March 2021, she had won 23 medals out of which 13 were gold medals.
- She is skilled in butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle.
- According to sources, Jessica has obtained more than a dozen world records.
Featured Image By Jessica Long / Instagram