|Jessica Vazquez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1993|
Jessica Vazquez is an American social media star who is best known for the storytime, reaction, vlogs, and other comedic content that she uploads to her YouTube channel titled JessiSmiles.
Miami, Florida, United States
She divides her time between La Verne, Los Angeles, and Miami.
- Father – Rubin
- Mother – Christina
- Siblings – Joey (Brother)
- Others – Joe Ferrero (Step-Father) (TV, Radio Personality)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
- Curtis Lepore (2013) – Jessi had once accused actor Curtis Lepore of having tried to rape her while she was asleep after hitting her head on a chair while making a Vine video.
- Nassim Ssimou (2017-Present) – They married one another on April 14, 2017. Later, the couple had a son named Noah (b. August 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
- She sports a nose ring
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Cat Caper, Wendy’s, Boost Mobile, and American Eagle Outfitters.
Aimée Laurence Facts
- She started her YouTube channel on July 25, 2013, but did not start uploading videos to her channel until December 3. The first video that she uploaded to her was titled “How Girls Handle Break-Ups / Break-Up Tips From Jessi Smiles.”
- As of April 2020, the most popular videos on her channel were “Gabbie Hanna needs to be stopped”, “THE RUDEST YOUTUBERS I’VE EVER MET”, “RIDICULOUS LIES GUYS HAVE TOLD ME (PART 2) W/ KATHLEENLIGHTS”, “STORYTIME | HORRIBLE ONLINE DATING SEX STORY (EXPLICIT)”, “SAM PEPPER TRIED TO FIGHT ME | STORYTIME”.
- She enjoys having beers.
- Jessica has collaborated with a number of fellow social media stars including Destorm Power, Klarity, and Brittany Furlan.
- She released her debut single titled What If I on May 26, 2014. It gained worldwide attention over the internet. Thereafter, she released various other hit tracks including Learn to Love (2019) and Bitch, Please! (2014).
- Jessica had more than 3 million followers on Vine at the time the application was shutdown.
- As a child, she wanted to be a ballerina and basketball star. However, found it difficult to keep her focus on one thing at a time.
- She is said to be a hot-headed but generous person.
- In the past, she suffered from depression.
- She was diagnosed with anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, and oppositional defiant disorder as a teenager.
Featured Image By Jessi Smiles / Instagram