|Jillian Rose Reed Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1991|
Jillian Rose Reed is an American actress who rose to fame with her role as Tamara Kaplan in MTV’s rom-com drama series, Awkward. She has also been cast in various other TV series and films like Weeds (2008-2009), Elena of Avalor, Confessions of a Womanizer (2014), and Sharon 1.2.3. (2018).
Jillian Rose Reed
Hollywood, Florida, United States
Rose went to St. Michael’s School in Livonia before getting enrolled at Northville High School.
- Father – Rob Tucker
- Mother – Lisa Reed-Tucker
- Siblings – Robbie Tucker (Younger Brother) (Actor), Matt Reed (Older Brother)
Reed is managed by Discover Management, Inc.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jillian has dated –
- Marty Shannon (2011-Present) – Jillian Rose Reed and musical artist Marty Shannon started dating in 2011. The duo can often be seen posting pictures on their social media accounts to express their love life and relationship. The couple got engaged in July 2019 and tied the knot on October 11, 2021, at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Jillian prefers to dye her hair with shades like burgundy and blonde.
Jillian has appeared in the TV commercials for –
- Ford Motor Company
- Geek Squad
- Cellular One
Reed has also either endorsed or promoted brands like VetriScience, 20thcenturyfox, Le Mystère Lingerie, b • phinom, and Herbivore Botanicals through social media.
Best Known For
Having been cast as Tamara Kaplan in the MTV’s teen comedy-drama series, Awkward (2011-2016)
Reed made her feature film debut as Jade Jacobs in the action adventure film, Age of Dinosaurs, in 2013.
First TV Show
Jillian made her first TV show appearance in the comedy-drama series, Zoey 101, in 2008.
Jillian Rose Reed Favorite Things
- Food – Fries
- Disney Villain – Ursula
Source – SweetyHigh.com
Jillian Rose Reed Facts
- She was raised in Michigan.
- Jillian is associated with the American Diabetes Association.
- Reed’s brother Matt suffers from Type 1 Diabetes.
- She started participating in dance competitions when she was 4 years old.
- By the age of 12, Reed started to perform competitive jazz, tap, and ballet.
- In 2012, she was nominated for the Young Artist Award in the Best Performance in a TV Series – Leading Young Actress category for her performance in the MTV series, Awkward.
- Follow Jillian Rose Reed on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Jillian Rose Reed / Instagram