|JillianTubeHD Quick Info|
|Height||3 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 2008|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jillian Moana is an American YouTuber and social media influencer whose channel JillianTubeHD is wildly popular with more than 1.5 million subscribers. She is the younger sister of Evan Moana, one of the most famous youngsters on the YouTube platform who has more than 7 million subscribers on his channel, EvanTubeHD. She belongs to a family where everyone is, in some way or the other, involved in online content creation. The family began their YouTube journey in 2011 when Evan approached his father about the possibility of creating a YouTube channel. For his father, initially, it was just a means of bonding more with his son. He set up the channel in the month of September 2011, and since then, the channel has grown exponentially.
Jillian first appeared on this channel, EvanTubeHD. She was introduced by the name, JillianTubeHD. Her father set up another channel for Jillian with that very name in March 2013. Her father’s thought process was that Jillian could draw younger audience members, especially girls, to her channel with her natural charm and flair. It proved to be a masterstroke and although Jillian uploaded her first video only in January 2016, she has not looked back since then and her channel has created its own niche beyond the spotlight of her brother’s popularity. On her channel, Jillian mostly does vlogs, pranks, DIYs, toy reviews, craft manuals, gaming videos, and challenge videos; often appearing with her brother. She also takes music lessons and can play the piano. She posts videos of her piano recitals on the channel as well. Her parents occasionally appear in her videos as DaddyTube and MommyTube and so does her pet Goldendoodle, Chloe.
Pennsylvania, United States
Pennsylvania, United States
In 2017, Jillian was a primary school student in her local area in the state of Pennsylvania, United States.
- Father – Jared Moana (Amateur Filmmaker)
- Mother – Alisa Moana
- Siblings – Evan Moana (Older Brother) (YouTuber)
Jillian and her channel are managed by her Father Jared, who has experience in filmmaking.
3 ft 8 in or 112 cm
37 kg or 81.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jillian has Polynesian ancestry on her father’s side and American ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Endearing Smile
- Extremely Expressive
- Oval Face
She has endorsed lots of companies including Moose Toys, Spin Master, Just Play, Mattel, good2grow, and others.
Best Known For
Vlogs, DIYs, toy reviews, craft manuals, and challenge videos on her YouTube Channel, JillianTubeHD
JillianTubeHD Favorite Things
- Travel Destination – Hawaii
- Food – Calamari
- Color – Pink
- Disney Princesses – Snow White, Belle, Rapunzel
- Dog Breed – Goldendoodle
- Toy – Stuffed Big Bear
- StarWars Character – Chewbacca
- Movie – Bee Movie (2007)
- TV/Animated Shows – Fuller House (2016-2018), Gravity Falls (2012-2016), Steven Universe, The Loud House, Goldie & Bear (2015-2018), Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh (2016-2018), Wayside School (2005-2008)
- Animals – Horses, Monkeys
- Singer – Meghan Trainor
- Animated Character – Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls
- Subject – Mathematics
- Jillian is left-handed.
- She has appeared as a guest on several talk shows such as The View, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and The Today Show.
- Jillian’s first video on her channel was a flashback of her learning to walk. It was published on January 7, 2016, and has accumulated more than 3 million views.
- On January 28, 2018, Jillian’s channel reached the 1 million subscribers mark and she made a live countdown and party video to mark the occasion.
- The most popular video on Jillian’s channel is the music video named Bend The Rules. Her entire family was featured in the video and was published on April 25, 2016. The video has garnered more than 63 million views which can give many popular songs from major production companies, a run for their money.
- Jillian’s father, Jared had stated that he wanted both his children to be good role models and understand the importance of sharing. Hence, most of the toys that Jillian and Evan reviewed on their channels were donated to charity.
- The family also uses their YouTube channels to raise awareness about and promote various charities that they donate to. In 2015, they worked with the Make-a-Wish Foundation and helped a young boy make a video at Legoland.
- Follow her on YouTube.
Featured Image by JillianTubeHD / Instagram