|Jin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1992|
Jin is a South Korean singer and dancer known for being a member of the K-pop group, BTS (Bangtan Boys). He joined the group in June 2013 and became popular after the Billboard Awards in 2017 because of his good looks. He has released various popular singles with BTS like Even If I Die, It’s You, No More Dream, Danger, and Attack on Bangtan.
Jin, Car door guy, Shoulder Hyung, Worldwide handsome, Jin Princess, Pink Princess
Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do Province, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Jin studied art and acting in the Department of Film and graduated from Konkuk University on February 22, 2017. Unfortunately, he was not able to attend the graduation ceremony, so he held his own with his fellow band members and fans through a live stream.
Singer, Dancer, Lyricist
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Kim Seok Jung (Older Brother)
Jin is managed by Big Hit Entertainment.
K-pop, Dance-Pop, Hip-hop
- Big Hit Entertainment
- Pony Canyon
- Def Jam Japan
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jin is single and is busy with his music career. Being a part of the 7-member band, keeps him involved and does not give him the opportunity to feel lonely. But he dreams of having a good wife someday, who is good at cooking and possesses a pleasing personality.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’, ‘pink’, ‘green’ or ‘blue’.
- Crop Hairstyle
- Cute face with soft facial features
- High cheekbones
Jin has been featured in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- BBQ Coconut Chicken
- SMART Uniform CF
- Korean ASMR Crispy Fried Chicken
- SK Telecom – CF NUGU
Best Known For
- Being a member of the 7-member Korean pop group, BTS (Bangtan Boys). He officially began his career with the band on June 13, 2013. In 2017, the band became the first K-pop group to win a Billboard award.
- Collaborating with BTS member V to create and perform the soundtrack “Even If I Die, It’s You”, for the TV series Hwarang. In 2016, he also co-produced his melodious melancholy song “Awake”.
On June 12, 2013, Jin, as one of the members of BTS, released their debut album 2 Cool 4 Skool under the label, Big Hit Entertainment. The album has 9 tracks including 2 hidden tracks.
First TV Show
In 2013, he made his first television show appearance in the TV series Rookie King: Channel Bangtan.
Being a foodie, Jin works out in the gym regularly. Also, being a dancer helps him to stay in shape from which he gets a regular workout. Jin loves to cook and eat, so he has to watch out his weight to some extent.
Jin Favorite Things
- Colors – Pink
- Food – Lobster, Meat, Naengmyun (cold noodles), Chicken, Greasy food
- Number – 4
- Season – Spring
- Karaoke Song – “Inorae” by 2AM
- Items – Maple Story action figures, Super Mario action figures, Nintendo games
- Coffee Flavor – Blueberry Yogurt Flavor
Source – BTS Diary
- He is the oldest member of the band.
- His blood group is O.
- He considers his lips to be his charm.
- Jin’s role model is T.O.P from Bigbang.
- He has a strong prescription glass which he doesn’t like to wear.
- Growing up, he wanted to be a detective.
- He usually wakes up 2 hours before the rest of his band members.
- Jin wishes to be like his father who, no matter how busy he is, never forgets to get them gifts.
- He has a dog named JJanggu.
- Jin cannot watch horror movies. He ends up clinging to the person next to him.
- Jin has a peculiar taste palate. He likes strawberries but doesn’t like strawberry flavored things and again, he likes chocolate flavored things but doesn’t like chocolate.
- The 3 requirements for his happiness are money, friends, and a quiet place.
- He often posts photos of his cooking on the band’s blog. He also runs his web series on food called “Eat Jin”.
- Jin instantly became popular after the Billboard Awards because of his good looks. Since then, he is popularly known as “worldwide handsome.”
- Visit his band BTS’s official website @ bts.ibighit.com.
- Hear more from Jin on YouTube.
Featured Image by 10 Seconds / Tistory / CC BY-4.0