|Jinkee Pacquiao Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1979|
Jinkee Pacquiao is a former Filipino politician, socialite, media personality, and occasional film producer who served from 2013 to 2016, as the governor of Sarangani, Mindanao, Philippines. Besides that, Jinkee is also known to be the wife of professional boxer and incumbent senator Manny Pacquiao.
Jinkee Capeña Jamora
General Santos City, Soccsksargen, Philippines
She divides her time between, General Santos Kiamba, Sarangani and Quezon City.
She attended AMA Computer University.
Politician, Socialite, Media Personality, Film Producer
- Father – Nestor Jamora
- Mother – Rosalina Capena
- Siblings – Janet Jamora (Older Twin Sister)
- Others – Rosalio Pacquiao (Father-In-Law), Dionesia Dapidran-Pacquiao (Mother-In-Law)
Jinkee is represented by MN2S.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jinkee has dated –
- Manny Pacquiao (2000-Present) – The couple tied the knot with one another on May 10, 2000. Later, they had 5 children named Jemuel, Michael, Mary Divine Grace, Queen Elizabeth, and Israel Pacquiao.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
- Long eyelashes
She has appeared in commercials for various brands including McDonald’s.
Jinkee Pacquiao Favorite Things
- Handbags – Hermes‘s Himalayan Birkin, Birkin in gray snakeskin, Two-tone Kelly Ghillies, Goyard
- Brands – Diane von Furstenberg, Tory Burch, Dior
Jinkee Pacquiao Facts
- She was born at St. Elizabeth Hospital.
- Both of her parents were born in the Phillippines.
- Jinkee had worked in a beauty salon in the past. Also, she met Manny at the time.
- She landed her place into politics in 2013 as a result of her husband not being able to decide which friend to give his seat too. In order to resolve her husband’s problem, Jinkee took his previous place to run for vice governor of Sarangani province in Mindanao and in May that year, she won the elections as a candidate of the United Nationalist Alliance political party.
- After joining the political scene, she retired soon after her first term to pay attention to her family and business.
- On October 21, 2019, she started an eponymous YouTube channel. The channel consists of mostly family vlogs. As of April 2020, she had more than 375k subscribers on it. Her daughter Mary Pacquiao is also well-known on the platform and had close to a million subscribers on it in April 2020.
Featured Image By Jinkee Pacquiao / Instagram