|Joakim Brodén Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1980|
Joakim Brodén is a Swedish-Czech musician and songwriter who has served as the lead vocalist, keyboardist, and occasional 3rd guitarist of the Swedish heavy metal band Sabaton. Formed in December 1999, Sabaton‘s discography includes albums and tracks like Primo Victoria, The Art of War, Coat of Arms, Attero Dominatus, Heroes, The War to End All Wars, Carolus Rex, Metalizer, The Great War, The Last Stand, The Lion From the North, In the Army Now, Defence of Moscow, The Royal Guard, Soldier of Heaven, Screaming Eagles, and Christmas Truce.
- Father – Ulf Olof Brodén
- Mother – Anna (Holečeková)
- Others – Bengt Olof Brodén (Paternal Grandfather), Elsie Viktoria Eriksson (Paternal Grandmother)
Heavy metal, Power metal
Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar
- Underground Symphony
- Black Lodge
- Nuclear Blast
His net worth had been $5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Joakim’s father has Swedish roots and his mother has Czech ancestry.
- Joakim always sports an unusual vest that looks like a bulletproof jacket.
- He usually wears sunglasses while performing.
Best Known For
Co-founding and performing as the lead singer and keyboardist of the power metal band Sabaton.
Joakim and his band Sabaton released their debut studio album called Primo Victoria which was released in 2005 under Black Lodge Records. The collection consisted of 9 tracks, all composed by Joakim with a total length of 41:05 minutes.
Joakim Brodén is a great fan of moderation. He admits that it is difficult to maintain a healthy diet and workout while on tour, however, he does try to squeeze in a bit of exercise and a healthy lifestyle and hence, keeps a kettlebell while on the road. He prefers staying away from drinking every night.
Joakim also admitted that although he might be described as a little overweight, he is not out of shape. He does visit the gym occasionally to tone his body and prefers doing bodyweight exercises.
He admitted to being a health freak and works out 5 days a week with healthy eating and counting calories before consuming food.
Joakim Brodén Favorite Things
- War – World War II
Source – LouderSound.com
Joakim Brodén Facts
- He is fond of animals.
- He loves playing pinball in his free time.
- Joakim enjoyed playing with toy soldiers as a youngster.
- He got afraid of spiders after he got bitten by one when he visited the zoo as a teenager.
- Joakim was the Hammond organ player at his church.
- He never wanted to be a singer and started out as a keyboard player. They were unable to find a singer, and hence Joakim became the lead singer of Sabaton.
- When he joined Sabaton, it was called Aeon. The name was later changed to Sabaton in late 1999.
- He admitted that he liked ‘metal’ from an early age after watching Twisted Sister’s music video for We’re Not Gonna Take It, I Wanna Rock on television at the age of 4.
- Joakim was required to serve in the military before venturing into the music scene, however, he couldn’t because of surgery.
- Joakim does not have any official accounts on social media.
Featured Image by Jonas Rogowski / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0