|Mario Cantone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1959|
Mario Cantone is an American comedian, actor, singer, and writer who played the fan-favorite role of wedding planner Anthony Marentino in HBO’s S** and the City (2000-2004). He has more than 100k followers on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter each.
Stoneham, Massachusetts, United States
Mario attended Stoneham High School and graduated in 1978.
In 1982, he completed his college education at Emerson College.
Comedian, Actor, Singer, Writer
- Father – Mario Cantone Sr. (Restaurant Owner)
- Mother – Elizabeth Pescione
- Siblings – Marion Cantone (Sister), Camille Cantone (Sister), He also has 2 brothers.
Mario is represented by –
- Jim Mannino PR
Physical Comedy, Character Comedy, Observational Comedy
Everyday Life, Stereotypes, Family, Celebrities, LGBT Culture, Italian Culture
Mario Cantone’s net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mario has dated –
- Jerry Dixon (1991-Present) – Mario and Jerry Dixon, a musical theater director, were officially married by pastor Jay Bakker on October 5, 2011. The couple was in a committed relationship for almost 20 years before tying the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
A mole on his cheek
Mario has endorsed brands such as –
- Sunsilk (2006) (Voice-over)
- TBS Network (2004)
- Old Navy (2012)
Mario Cantone Facts
- After graduating from college in the early 1980s, he worked as a chocolate vendor at the Trump Tower.
- Mario is famous for doing celebrity impressions of the likes of Judy Garland, Bette Davis, Liza Minnelli, Bruce Springsteen, Anthony Scaramucci, Jim Morrison, etc.
- His family owned an Italian restaurant called Cantone’s in Boston.
- The famous talk show host Andy Cohen was initially considered for Mario’s role as Anthony Marentino in S** and the City.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0