|Jon Pardi Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1985|
Jon Pardi is a talented American singer-songwriter and record producer who is known for his hit singles like Missin’ You Crazy, Up All Night, Head Over Boots, Dirt on My Boots, Heartache on the Dance Floor, She Ain’t in It, and Night Shift. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Facebook, more than 400k followers on Twitter, and more than 500k subscribers on his YouTube channel.
Jonathan Ryan Pardi
Yonkers, New York, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Jon Pardi graduated from Dixon High School, in Dixon, California in 2003. Later, he studied at Butte Junior College in Chico, California.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – John Pardi
- Mother – Shelly Pardi
- Siblings – Ashley Pardi (Sister)
- Others – Robert Pardi (Paternal Grandfather), Johanna Josephine Gnos (Paternal Grandmother ), John B. McBurnett (Maternal Grandfather), Loretta A. Mitchell (Maternal Grandmother)
Jon Pardi is managed by –
- Kylen Sharpe, Creative Artists Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Melanie Wetherbee, Red Light Management, Music Management Company, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Charlie Walker, C3 Management, Artist Management, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Leigh Parr, Publicist, Universal Music Group, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
6 ft 3½ in or 192 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jon Pardi has dated –
- Summer Duncan (2017-Present) – In 2017, Jon started a relationship with a hairdresser from northern California, Summer Duncan. The couple gave a shot at each other after some encouragement from Jon’s mother, who happens to be a friend of Summer. The couple made an appearance together at the CMA ceremony in 2018. On October 2, 2019, the couple got engaged after he proposed to her during his concert at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. They got married on November 21, 2020. The couple has 1 child together, daughter Presley Fawn Pardi (b. February 18, 2023).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian, German, English, Swiss-German, Irish, French-Canadian, and 1/16 Mi’kmaq First Nations ancestry.
- Often seen in a cowboy hat
- Clean shaven face
Jon Pardi has been featured in the commercials for brands like –
- Truth Orange
- Wrangler Retro
Best Known For
His hit singles like Missin’ You Crazy, Up All Night, What I Can’t Put Down, When I’ve Been Drinkin’, Head Over Boots, Dirt on My Boots, Heartache on the Dance Floor, She Ain’t in It, and Night Shift
On January 14, 2014, he released his debut album titled Write You a Song via Capitol Nashville. The album had 11 original songs.
First TV Show
In 2014, he made his first TV show appearance on the music series Headline Country.
Jon Pardi works out regularly. Even while he is on tour, he likes to kill time by working out and enjoying a nice sauna. Jon also controls his alcohol intake and drinks responsibly.
Jon Pardi Favorite Things
- Bar – Grizzly Rose
- Drink – Beer
Source – People, TheRooster.com
Jon Pardi Facts
- His grandmother’s karaoke machine was the reason behind his early passion for music.
- He hails from a farming community of cattle ranchers and butchers in Dixon.
- At the age of 12, he started writing his songs.
- He had his own band at age of 14.
- He played a lot of football during high school.
- After high school, he moved to Nashville to work on his music career.
- He worked as a lifeguard for a private school during one summer in Nashville.
- He has a fear of spiders.
- In his free time, he likes doing team roping and chores around his land.
- He has great admiration for Sam Hunt and Florida Georgia Line.
- He won a songwriting contest with “The D.U.I. Song”, held for young musicians for a cash amount of $300, while studying at Butte Junior College in Chico, California.
- He likes eating eggrolls at a gas station.
- If he could choose his own musical parents, they would be Elvis Presley and Dolly Parton.
- He writes songs with reference to “boots” like Head Over Boots and Dirt On My Boots.
- His ideal lineup for an ultimate tour with artists either alive or deceased would include Ray Charles, George Strait, Elvis, Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Alan Jackson, and Eric Church.
- He is more into savory food than sweet items like pancakes and whipped cream.
- He supports the charity organization St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Visit his official website @ www.jonpardi.com.
Featured Image by Jon Pardi / Twitter