|Jonathan Cheban Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1974|
Jonathan Cheban is a reality television personality and former PR guru who is recognized for appearing in the Keeping Up with the Kardashians and its other spin-off shows. He has also appeared in series like The Only Way Is Essex, Celebrity Family Feud, Wild ‘N Out, Celebrity Big Brother, and many more. Jonathan has a communications degree from the Hofstra University. As ‘Foodgod’, he has more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jonathan Cheban attended Fort Lee High School in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Later, he attended the Hofstra University in New York and graduated with a communications degree in 1995.
Reality TV Personality, Entrepreneur
- Father – He was a diamond-dealer and he passed away in 2011.
- Mother – Galina Cheban (Real-Estate Agent)
- Siblings – None
Jonathan Cheban self-manages his business through his firm CommandPR.
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jonathan Cheban has dated –
- Anat Popovsky (2012-2016) – In late 2012, Jonathan started a relationship with stylist Anat Popovsky. The pair met during the filming of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. They dated for almost 3 years splitting in between briefly. However, the couple finally separated in 2016.
- Corinne Olympios (2018) – In early 2018, Jonathan was reported to be dating model and actress Corinne Olympios. The couple was seen together at several outings together.
Jonathan is reportedly said to have dated few other models briefly time and again.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Russian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘Blonde’.
- Dimpled smile
- Long rounded chin
- Often wears gold chains on his neck
- Tall height
Jonathan Cheban has done endorsement work for brands like Diesel.
He is Jewish by birth.
Best Known For
- His appearance on the TV series Keeping Up with the Kardashians and its other spin-off shows like Kourtney and Kim Take New York (2011-2012), Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (2009-2013), and Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons (2014-2015)
- Sharing fantastic food experience on Instagram which has earned him more than 3 million followers
In 2017, he made his theatrical film debut in crime drama film By Any Means as Phil Cohen.
First TV Show
In 2009, he made his first TV show appearance on the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Jonathan Cheban admits that he does not work out. However, he visits his doctor often to check on his health. He is a big foodie and can eat everything in great quantities. He is often seen in restaurants indulging in various rich flavored foods.
Jonathan Cheban Favorite Things
- Dessert – Anything vanilla or creamy white
- Cuisine – Mediterranean
Source – MTV.com.au
Jonathan Cheban Facts
- Though he was born in Russia, he grew up in Fort Lee, New Jersey.
- It was Kanye West who dubbed him the “Foodgod” long time ago.
- He launched his clothing line Kritik in 2008.
- He has also tried his hand at designing jewelry for RichRocks.
- Jonathan opened a restaurant in Miami named Sushi Mikasa in late 2012.
- He co-hosted the pre-show to the American Music Awards, “Coca-Cola Red Carpet Live!” on November 24, 2013.
- He launched a smartphone product called Glam Screen in January 2014.
- Jonathan also launched an entertainment and lifestyle website called the TheDishh in 2014.
- In 2001, he founded his own PR firm CommandPR.
- He also has a fast food restaurant called the Burger Bandit in Lynbrook, Long Island, New York, opened in February 2015.
- His ideal death row meal would include food from Mr. Chow or Nobu.
- Visit his official website @ foodgod.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jonathan Cheban / Instagram