|Jonny Harris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1975|
Jonny Harris is a Canadian actor, comedian, writer, and producer who is best known for playing Const. George Crabtree in the television drama series Murdoch Mysteries. In addition to that, Jonny has also worked on a variety of other projects such as Comedy Now!, Republic of Doyle, Murdoch Mysteries: The Murdoch Effect, Murdoch Mysteries: The Curse of the Lost Pharaohs, Murdoch Mysteries: The Infernal Device, Frankie Drake Mysteries, The Listener, Sketch with Kevin McDonald, and Hatching, Matching and Dispatching. His film credits include Grown Up Movie Star, Moving Day, Young Triffie, A Christmas Fury, Me2, and Goalie.
Pouch Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
He divides his time between –
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer
Jonny Harris has been represented by Oscars, Abrams, Zimel and Associates, Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $3 Million.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jonny Harris has dated –
- Kaitlin Kozell – He is married to Kaitlin Kozell.
Race / Ethnicity
Jonny Harris Facts
- He made his first TV show appearance as Troy Furey in an episode titled Over and Over with Someone You Love of the television sitcom Hatching, Matching and Dispatching in January 2006.
- In 2008, Jonny Harris started appearing as Const. George Crabtree in the crime mystery period drama television series Murdoch Mysteries. He co-starred in the show alongside Yannick Bisson, Hélène Joy, Thomas Craig, and others.
- For his performance in Murdoch Mysteries, Jonny Harris was nominated for a Gemini Award in the “Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Supporting Role in a Dramatic Series” category in 2008 and 2009.
- He brought to life the character of Stuart Walsh in the 2010 drama film Grown Up Movie Star.
- Alongside Gabriel Hogan, Bill Carr, Gerry Dee, Victor Garber, Charlie Murphy, Cathy Jones, Shauna MacDonald, Gabrielle Miller, and Will Sasso, Jonny co-starred as Dennis in the 2012 comedy film Moving Day.
- In 2015, he started serving as the host of the reality comedy television series Still Standing. This has won him several accolades including the Canadian Screen Award for “Best Host in a Lifestyle, Talk or Entertainment News Program or Series”.
- Along with actor and comedian Emma Hunter, Jonny Harris co-hosted the 6th Canadian Screen Awards telecast.
- He played the role of Phil Sullivan in the 2019 biographical sports film Goalie, starring Mark O’Brien, Kevin Pollak, and Georgina Reilly. The film is based on the life of Canadian professional ice hockey goaltender Terry Sawchuk.
Featured Image by Canadian Film Centre / Flickr / CC BY 2.0