|Stoya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1986|
Stoya is an American p*rnographic actress, model, and writer who has acted in several adult films/videos over the course of her career. She has also written columns for magazines, newspapers, and websites such as Slate, Vice, The Verge, The New York Times, Esquire, The Guardian, Playboy, and XCritic. In 2018, she had published a book titled Philosophy, P*ssycats, and P*rn.
Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Stoya had been homeschooled and had received her high-school diploma before she had turned 16. A few months after this, she had relocated to Philadelphia and had attended a summer program at The University of the Arts (UArts), a private art university.
P*rnographic Actress, Model, Writer
- Father – Her father used to work in the IT industry.
Stoya’s net worth had been $2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stoya has dated –
- Marilyn Manson (2009)
- James Deen (2012-2014) – Stoya had started dating fellow p*rnographic actor James Deen in September 2012. They had parted ways in 2014. In November 2015, she had revealed on Twitter that James had s*xually abused her during their relationship. James had denied these allegations but 8 other women soon went public with their stories about him. Consequently, San Francisco-based p*rnography studio Kink had dropped him while the now-defunct women’s entertainment and lifestyle website The Frisky had terminated his column.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scottish descent on her father’s side and Serbian descent on her mother’s side.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- She had dreamt of being a dancer and had started taking dance lessons when she was just 3 years old. She had also developed an interest in technology, electronics, and gaming equipment as her father used to work in the IT industry.
- After moving to Philadelphia, she had worked as a secretary, a flier distributor, and a go-go dancer. In May 2009, Stoya had relocated to Los Angeles. There, she had started posing for adult pictures for a friend which had eventually led her to model and work for alt-er*tic websites.
- In October 2007, p*rnographic film studio Digital Playground had signed her to an exclusive 3-year contract. She was the company’s first alt-p*rn contract girl.
- Stoya, her stage/screen name, is based on a shortened version of her grandmother’s Serbian maiden name. She had trademarked the name in 2009.
- In 2014, she had left Digital Playground to focus on a career in directing. She had financed and directed her first film in February 2014. About a month later, she and fellow p*rnographic actress Kayden Kross had created the pay-per-scene p*rnographic website TRENCHCOATx.
- In 2018, she had launched the website zerospaces.com with her business partner Mitcz Marzoni who is also a comedian. She had described the website as a s*xually explicit media project that includes videos, photo sets, and articles. In February 2020, she had announced that the platform would be moving to a monthly release schedule by April 2020.
- She has acted in the Off-Broadway plays titled Harakiri Kane (Die! Die, Again!) and The Last Bar at the End of the World.
Featured Image by Stoya / Instagram