|Jordan Clark Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1991|
Jordan Clark is a Canadian dancer, choreographer, actress, and contortionist who is well-known for her appearance as Giselle on The Next Step. Other than that, she has appeared in a number of other shows and films including Silent Hill: Revelation, Dancin’: It’s On!, My Perfect Landing, and What’s Up North.
Tottenham, Ontario, Canada
She completed her training in dance from Vlad’s Dance Academy in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
- Mother – connietainsh
- Siblings – She has 2 older sisters, and 1 younger brother and younger sister.
Jordan is represented by Edna Talent Management Ltd.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordan has dated –
- Isaac Lupien
- Trevor Tordjman (2018-Present) – Jordan started dating dancer and actor Trevor Tordjman in 2018. The couple got engaged in January 2022 and got married in September 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has curly red hair.
- Attractive smile
Jordan Clark Favorite Things
- Childhood Show – Boy Meets World
- Music Artists – Beyoncé, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake
- Sport – Hockey
Jordan Clark Facts
- Clark was 8 years old when she discovered her passion for the performing arts.
- She rose to prominence after winning season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance Canada in 2011.
- While at Vlad’s Dance Academy, Jordan trained in tap, ballet, hip-hop, contemporary, jazz, and acro. She was only 5 years old when she started dancing.
- She made her debut as an actress in the TV movie Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars in 2010.
- Her first feature film appearance was as Shotsy in Dancin’: It’s On! in 2015.
- She is said to be a look-a-like of singer and dancer Brittany Hargest who is a former Jump5 member.
- Clark was presented with the title of “Canada’s Favourite Dancer” on So You Think You Can Dance Canada.
Featured Image By Jordan Clark / Instagram