|José Bastón Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1968|
José Bastón is an American business executive and media personality who is the president of Televisa. On the other hand, José has attained further attention for being the husband of television star Eva Longoria.
José Antonio Bastón Patiño
Pepe, Mr. Fancy Pants
Mexico City, Mexico
José reportedly attended the Universidad Iberoamericana Ciudad de México.
Businessman, Media Personality
- Father – Ricardo Alfredo Bastón Talamantes (d. November 2008)
- Mother – Gloria Patiño
- Siblings – Rosalia Baston (Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
José Bastón has dated –
- Natalia Esperón (1995-2005) – José was previously married to actress and former model Natalia Esperón from 1995 to 2005, with whom he has 4 children named Natalia Bastón (b. February 21, 1996), Mariana Bastón, José Antonio Bastón Jr. (b. November 17, 2003), and Sebastian Bastón (b. November 17, 2003 – d. November 19, 2003).
- Eva Longoria (2013-Present) – Television actress Eva Longoria and José Bastón started dating in October 2013. The couple was seen kissing and holding hands with each other in New York City in late October that year. On December 13, 2015, Eva publicly announced their engagement, and they got married in Mexico on May 21, 2016. They have been blessed with a son named Santiago “Santi” Enrique Bastón (b. June 19, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
- His well-groomed appearance
- He sports a stubble beard.
José Bastón Facts
- Although José is known to his friends as “Pepe”, Eva calls him “Mr. Fancy Pants”.
- In 2012, José became a member of Univision’s Board of Directors.
- José joined the board of members of Televisa in 1998. The following year, in April 1999, he was elected the President of Television and Contents and a Member of the Executive Committee of Grupo Televisa.
Featured Image By José Bastón / Instagram