|Eva Longoria Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1975|
Eva Longoria is an American actress, producer, voiceover artist, director, restaurateur, activist, and businesswoman who has gained popularity with her on-screen roles like Isabella Braña in The Young and the Restless, Gabrielle Solis in Desperate Housewives, Ana Sofia Calderón in Telenovela, Marion Hughes in Crazy Kind of Love, Jill Marin in The Sentinel, Kate Spencer in Over Her Dead Body, Gloria Alvarez in Lowriders, Celeste Martin in The Baytown Outlaws, and Elena Márquez in Dora and the Lost City of Gold.
Eva Jacqueline Longoria
Eva Longoria Christopher, Eva Longoria Parker
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Eva Longoria went to Roy Miller High School, Corpus Christi, Texas, United States followed by Marvin P. Baker Middle School.
Afterward, she completed a degree in Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (Study of anatomy, physiology, and body movement) from Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Texas, United States in 1998.
Eva finally enrolled herself at California State University, Northridge and completed a master’s degree in Chicano Studies in May 2013.
Actress, Producer, Voiceover Artist, Director, Restaurateur, Activist, Businesswoman
- Father – Enrique Longoria, Jr
- Mother – Ella Eva (Mireles)
- Siblings – Esmeralda Josephina Longoria (Older Sister), Elizabeth Judina Longoria (Older Sister), Emily Jeannette Longoria (Older Sister)
- Others – Enrique Longoria, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Micaela De Luna Perez (Paternal Grandmother), Juan Mireles (Maternal Grandfather), Eva Salinas (Maternal Grandmother), Lorenzo Suárez de Longoria (9th Great Grandfather)
She has been signed with Anderson Group Public Relations, Ltd. (Publicist).
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Longoria has dated –
- Tyler Christopher (2002-2004) – Eva Longoria married General Hospital (American TV Series. Till now it has produced 49 seasons) star Tyler Christopher from January 20, 2002, to January 19, 2004. They were divorced.
- JC Chasez (2004) – Eva dated American singer, songwriter, and actor, JC Chasez for a while in 2004.
- Tony Parker (2004-2011) – Then, in November 2004 Longoria met Parker (Professional Basketball Player) and on November 30, 2006, the couple engaged. In Paris city hall, on July 6, 2007, they married in the civil service. On November 17, 2010, Longoria filed a divorce and they were separated on January 28, 2011, officially.
- Hayden Christensen (2005) – She had a fling with Canadian actor and producer Hayden Christensen in the year 2005.
- Eduardo Cruz (2011-2012) – Eva Longoria started dating Spanish singer Eduardo Cruz in February 2011. After her divorce from Tony Parker, she was seen with Cruz having dinner. After that moment, the couple has stepped out together many times. “I am lucky to have found love again,” said Eva Longoria. After having an ON-OFF relationship, the duo finally broke in June 2012. She is 10 years (a decade) older than him.
- Mark Sanchez (2012) – American football player, Mark Sanchez had a 4 month-long relationship with Longoria. The couple was romantically linked from July 2012 until late October 2012.
- Ernesto Arguello (2013) – Miami (American) based entrepreneur and philanthropist, Ernesto Arguello dated Eva briefly from July to August 2013. They actually met in 2012 for the first time, when Ernesto was cast as a bachelor in a reality TV show Ready for Love, the same show of which Eva is a producer. It became one of the fastest breakups of 2013.
- Jose Antonio Baston (2013-Present) – Mexican businessman, Jose Baston is currently seeing Longoria since October 2013. They were seen kissing and holding hands of each other in New York City in late October. On December 13, 2015, she announced her engagement to Jose, and then they got married in Mexico on May 21, 2016. The duo has been blessed with a son named Santiago “Santi” Enrique Bastón who was born in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican-American ancestry.
Dark brown is Eva’s natural hair color.
She sometimes dyes black or blonde according to the need of her role in the films and TV shows.
- Sexy body
- Short stature
35-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
L’Oreal Paris, L’Oreal cosmetics, Magnum Ice-Cream (2008), Hanes
She has been seen in numerous commercials such as Diet Pepsi (2005), VISA card, Vive by L’Oreal (2005), L’Oréal Color-Expert (France), Heineken beer (2009), Lays Potato Chips (2012), Sheba cat food (2013), etc.
Best Known For
Portraying “Gabrielle Solis” in the comedy TV series “Desperate Housewives” which aired on the ABC channel from 2004 to 2012. She appeared in all 181 episodes
2003 film Snitch’d for her role as Gabby. Snitch’d was a direct-to-video, that is, it was released directly for home viewing.
First TV Show
In 1999, she got the role of hosting the weekend destination segment of TV Show L.A. In A Day. In 2000, she again appeared in another TV show Beverly Hills, 90210 for her role as Flight Attendant #3. It was a guest appearance in season 10 and episode 19. Though she is more famous for the TV series Desperate Housewives.
Patrick Murphy, who helped Eva Longoria to reach the no. 1 position at Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2005 and 2006 respectively.
Running is her go-to workout and feels very confident after spending time in an exercise session.
Eva Longoria Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Breast, Salads, Strawberry Yogurt, tacos
- Favorite Cuisine – Mexican
- Favorite Drink – Pepsi Next
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Basketball Team – The San Antonio Spurs
- Favorite Basketball Player – Tony Parker (Eva’s husband from 2007-2011)
- Favorite Restaurant – Katsuya (in Los Angeles, USA)
- Favorite Video Game – Pac-Man
- Favorite Body Part – Butt (She revealed us about her fave body part during the Cosmopolitan Magazine issue in December 2005)
- Favorite Actor – Kiefer Sutherland
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Concert – Coldplay
- Favorite Author – Isabel Allende, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Favorite Books – The House of the Spirits, Eva Luna, Daughter of Fortune (All books written by Isabel Allende)
- Favorite Designer – Cadile, Body Language, Stop Staring, Victoria Beckham
- Favorite Place in the World – Her husband Jose Bastón’s arms
Source – Us Magazine
Eva Longoria Facts
- Eva Longoria founded Eva’s Heroes, a charity that helps developmentally disabled children in 2006.
- Eva Longoria won the title of Miss Corpus Christi, United States in 1998.
- In March 2008, Eva Longoria opened the restaurant Beso (In Spanish: “Kiss”) in Hollywood with partner and celebrity chef Todd English.
- Eva was voted no.1 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2005 and 2006.
- Her father was a hunter and Eva has been practicing shooting for her entire life.
- Jinxy is Eva’s pet dog. She used to occasionally bring it to the set of Desperate Housewives.
- Eva’s sister Lisa is mentally retarded.
- Eva keeps herself fit by kickboxing.
- She has also worked part-time for 3 years at Wendy’s restaurant while she was in school.
- For 4 years, Longoria worked as a headhunter.
- She feels the sexiest when she is wearing lingerie and nothing else.
- Guacamole (Avocado based sauce) reminds her of home.
- In October 2020, Eva replaced Isla Fisher in the comedy movie Unplugging to star as Jeanine opposite Matt Walsh. The role was originally given to Isla but due to scheduling conflicts, it went to Eva.
- She has also appeared in many music videos for songs like I Like How It Feels by Enrique Iglesias, A Public Affair by Jessica Simpson, and Balance Toi by Tony Parker.
- She has been good friends with Mario Lopez, Victoria Beckham, Bradley Cooper, Wilmer Valderrama, Ana Ortiz, Justina Machado, Amaury Nolasco, and Serena Williams.
- In September 2021, Eva resigned from Time’s Up board.
- Eva made her Cannes Film Festival debut in 2005. The dress that she wore for the event cost less than $50.
- She can sew and has made very good Halloween outfits such as lions, spiders, princesses, Dracula, and pumpkins for her nieces and nephews.
- Failure is her biggest fear.
- Jeans, a blazer, and heels are her wardrobe staples.
- She likes her jeans so much that she can even sleep in them.
- When she met Oprah at her show in Chicago, she got so excited that she started crying in front of her.
- Eva can watch the movie Soapdish (1991) over and over again. It stars Robert Downey Jr., Sally Field, and Whoopi Goldberg.
- The first concert she attended was Megadeth.
- Eva likes anything by Canadian journalist and author Malcolm Gladwell.
- She likes reading nonfiction books.
- Ignorance is her biggest pet peeve.
- She considers herself a gypsy or a nomadic person and can live anywhere. She would like to explore various countries before dying.
- She once met a fan who has tattooed her face on his calf (leg area).
- She likes cooking and cleaning.
- Most of the time, she cooks healthy food. Her go-to dish is roasted chicken with vegetables.
- Eva has zero regrets in her life.
- Eva is a big fan of Zoe Saldana.
- She feels proud of her education.
So…she weighs the same as Ariana Grande? Though she’s thicker ?! And Emma Roberts is thin too and Eva looks bigger than her? But yet Eva still weighs less? Where do y’all get these facts from? :/