Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Cynthia’s formal education information is unavailable.
Cynthia decided to pursue her modeling career and moved to New York at the age of 18 and soon signed with Wilhelmina Models for a 5-year contract.
Model, Reality Star, Actress, Entrepreneur
- Father – Leon Bailey (Actor)
- Mother – Barbara Bailey
- Siblings – Malorie Bailey-Massie (Younger Sister)
Cynthia Bailey is managed by Nick Roses.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cynthia Bailey has dated –
- Russell Simmons (1988-1989)
- Jayson Williams (1996) – The New Jersey Nets player, Jayson Williams was dating Cynthia in 1996. He proposed to her during one of his games, however, she refused.
- Leon Robinson (1999-2003) – Actor Leon met Cynthia at a BET event. The two began dating in 1999. The couple welcomed their daughter Noelle Robinson on November 9, 1999. They decided to put an end to their relationship in 2003 and ended on good terms.
- Peter Thomas (2008-2016) – Businessman Peter began dating Cynthia in 2008. Their romance blossomed on the sets of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. The two got married on July 24, 2010. Their marriage hit a rough spot after a video of Peter getting touchy with another woman surfaced. The couple finally announced that they had officially split in 2016. Their divorce was finalized in March 2017. Cynthia revealed that the two continue to remain on good terms and Peter is still close to her daughter who considers him to be a father figure.
- Will Jones (2017-Present) – Businessman Will Jones began dating Cynthia in early 2017. They went public about their romance in the summer of 2017. There were also rumors that Will was dating someone else, but Cynthia had mentioned that the two were not exclusive and wanted to take things slow by just getting to know each other.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Cynthia often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
6 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Cynthia has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Oil of Olay
- Fashion Fair Cosmetics
- Neiman Marcus
- Bergdorf Goodman
- Lord & Taylor
- Saks Fifth Avenue
Best Known For
Being a full-time cast member on the reality television series The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Cynthia made her theatrical film debut as Tammie in the horror film The Dark Power in 1985.
First TV Show
Cynthia made her television show debut on The Cosby Show as Sheniquah Watkins in 1990.
Cynthia initially revealed that she found it difficult to keep a control on her diet, however, she later started working out and maintained a healthy diet. She is often seeing posting her workout on her social media. She was battling with fibroids which caused her weight to fluctuate.
Cynthia followed the GenoVive diet plan based and specially catered to suit her DNA which showed that her body adapted to high carbohydrates and low-fat macronutrients which helped her drop 20 pounds and 2 dress sizes. She believes in moderation and does not stop herself from fulfilling her cravings.
Her typical diet is as follows –
- Breakfast – 1 cup of organic green tea with 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil and 1 to 2 tablespoons of organic honey; one scrambled egg; a slice of honey wheat toast with strawberry jam and 2 slices of turkey bacon.
- Snack – 10 lightly salted cashews and 1 cup of organic green tea with organic coconut oil and organic honey.
- Lunch – Small bowl of white albacore tuna mixed with mayonnaise and cracked black pepper, with 10 golden raisins and plain water crackers
- Snack – 10 cucumber slices with red onions and tomatoes seasoned with tangy and spicy Italian dressing
- Dinner – 6 oz. sautéed wild salmon with teriyaki sauce along with 2 cups of olive oil and fresh garlic sautéed broccoli
Cynthia Bailey Favorite Things
- Website – Google
- Sushi Restaraunt – Nobu in New York City
- Sushi Dish – Yellowtail tuna with jalapenos
- Designers – Ralph Lauren, Diane von Furstenberg
- Accessory – Hats
- Bags – Prada
- Shoe Designer – Vince Camuto
- Activity – Doing absolutely nothing
- Television Shows – Law & Order
- Beauty Product – Lip Gloss
Cynthia Bailey Facts
- She has a pet Pomeranian named Bai Lei.
- She won the homecoming queen title when she was in high school.
- Cynthia is the founder and CEO of Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
- She has a candle line by the name of 50 Scent.
- Visit her official website @ cynthiabailey.com.
- Follow Cynthia on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Cynthia Bailey / Instagram