|Todd Bridges Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1965|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Todd Bridges is an American actor whose role as Willis Jackson in the popular sitcom, Diff’rent Strokes (1978-1986) catapulted him to stardom at a young age. Additionally, he was also seen in Everybody Hates Chris (2007-2009), Fish (1977-1978), World’s Dumbest (2008-2012), Celebrity Big Brother (2022), etc.
Todd Anthony Bridges
San Francisco, California, United States
- Father – James Bridges Sr. (Talent Agent)
- Mother – Betty Alice Pryor (Actress, Director, Manager)
- Siblings – Jimmy Bridges (Older Brother) (Actor), Verda Bridges (Sister)
Todd’s net worth was $250,000 according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Todd has dated –
- Dana Plato
- Janet Jackson
- Dori Smith – The Roots actor was married to Dori Smith and welcomed a son named Spencir Bridges on July 15, 1998, with her.
- Amanda Rushing – His relationship with actress and model Amanda Rushing produced a daughter named Bo Rushing Bridges.
- Tiffany Wolf (2018)
- Melissa Hill (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
He has African-American ancestry.
- Bald look
- Multiple tattoos on his body
Todd Bridges Facts
- He became the first African-American child actor to feature in a successful television series when he played Josh Foster in The Waltons in the 1970s.
- As of 2022, Todd is the only living member from the original cast of Diff’rent Strokes.
- In 2008, he released his memoir titled Killing Willis: From Diff’rent Strokes to the Mean Streets to the Life I Always Wanted. In the book, he wrote candidly about his experiences with drug addiction, childhood se*ual abuse, numerous encounters with the law, etc.
- In 1989, Todd was charged with the attempted murder of a drug dealer named Kenneth ‘Tex’ Clay, but he was eventually acquitted of all charges. His defense attorney was Johnnie Cochran, who would go on to famously defend O. J. Simpson in the ‘trial of the century’ in 1995.
Featured Image by Rob DiCaterino / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0