Juan Manuel Mata García
Juan Mata, Mata, Johnny Kills
Juan attended Technical University of Madrid to graduate in Marketing and Sports Science and also went to Camilo José Cela University.
He also studied via online correspondence.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Juan Manuel Mata Rodriguez (Former soccer player who played for Burgos CF in the 1980s and early 1990s)
- Mother – Marta Garcia
- Siblings – Paula Mata (Older Sister)
Juan is signed with DM Football Advice International.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Juan Mata dated –
- Evelina Kamph – Mata is in a relationship with Swedish girl named Evelina Kamph.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Small body
- Short stubble beard
Juan Mata’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
Juan has appeared in TV adverts for Adidas and INTERSPORT.
Best Known For
His achievements as a soccer player.
Mata won the 2011-2012 UEFA Champions League with Chelsea and was member of the Spanish national team that won the 2010 FIFA World Cup and 2012 UEFA Euro Championship.
First Soccer Match
On August 27, 2011, Mata debuted for Chelsea against Norwich City. Juan came in as a substitute in the 68th minute of the match and was the scorer of Chelsea’s third goal of the match.
Mata had his debut for Manchester United on January 28, 2014 in a 2-0 success over Cardiff City.
On March 28, 2009, Mata earned his first national team cap performing in the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Turkey. In the end, the Spanish team celebrated the 1-0 victory.
- Direct free-kicks
- Through balls
- Holding on to the ball
- Blocking the ball
- Defensive contribution
Mata performed in a movie documentary called The Other Kids (2016).
However, he has not acted in a theatrical movie yet.
First TV Show
Other than soccer matches itself, Mata made a guest appearance in the sports based news show Match of the Day in 2012.
Juan Mata Favorite Things
- Food – Fabada (Spanish Bean Stew)
- Movie – Midnight in Paris (2011)
- Number – 10
Source – Dream Team FC, SportsKeeda
Juan Mata Facts
- Mata began his soccer career at Real Oviedo.
- At the age of 15, Juan shifted to Madrid and joined Real Madrid’s youth categories.
- In March 2007, Mata penned a deal with Valencia CF.
- On August 21, 2011, Juan shifted to Chelsea and signed a five-year deal worth £23.5 million.
- On January 25, 2014, Mata switched to Manchester United. He penned a 4-year contract with the “Red Devils” for a price of €46 million.
- As a kid, Mata idolized the legendary Argentinian soccer player Diego Maradona.
- Before every match, Mata texts his mother.
- Juan enjoys watching all of Woody Allen’s movies.
- He won the Copa Del Rey with Valencia CF.
- Mata is good friends with Andre Herrera.
- He is best friends with David Lomban.
- Juan loves to play at Old Trafford and Wembley soccer stadiums.
- If he didn’t succeed as a soccer player, Mata would have worked in advertising and marketing industry.
- Visit Mata’s official website @ juanmata8.com.
- Follow Juan on his social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.