|Julia Pereira Quick Info
|5 ft 9½ in
|Date of Birth
|July 17, 1987
Julia Pereira is a Brazilian model, host, and swimwear designer who is well-known for appearing on the covers of several magazines like Shape Germany, Vero Alphaville, Five, Hair, Posh Magazine Italy, and Collective Magazine UK. She started modeling at the age of 8 alongside her fraternal twin brother and sister and the trio did a couple of modeling projects as well. However, it was not until the age of 15 that she was scouted by an agent of a popular modeling agency. Soon after, by the age of 16, Julia Pereira was traveling places working on a number of modeling assignments, making her fashion show debut by walking the ramp in the Ready to Wear – Spring /Summer 2012 show for Cia. Marítima, Movimento. She has traveled across the globe and has been lucky enough to have lived in places like Barcelona, Milan, Paris, London, New York, and Miami. She has also done endorsement work for several brands such as Guarána Antártica, JLo ‘Glow After Dark” fragrance, Leeloo, and Motivi. Julia Pereira has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
São Sebastião do Caí, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Model, Host, Swimwear Designer
- Mother – Claudia Campani
- Siblings – Carla Pereira (Twin Sister) (Model), Cassiano (Twin Brother)
Julia Pereira is represented by –
- Ford Models Brasil – São Paulo
- Ford Models Brasil – Porto Alegre
- Major Model Management – New York
- Premier Model Management
- Modelwerk Model Agency
- View Management – Spain
- Michele Pommier Management
- Next Model Management – Miami
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
It is speculated that Julia Pereira is in a relationship with a man who often appears on her Instagram pictures. However, nothing much is known about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled facial features
- Toned physique
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Julia Pereira has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Billabong, Carmin, Colcci, Debenhams, Dumond, Forpen, Guarána Antártica, JLo ‘Glow After Dark” fragrance, Leeloo, Motivi, Motorolla, Richards, Tok, and Vixswimwear.
Best Known For
- Having appeared on the cover of several magazines such as Shape Germany, Vero Alphaville, Five, Hair, Posh Magazine Italy, and Collective Magazine UK
- Walking the ramp for several celebrated designers
First Fashion Show
Julia Pereira made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp in the Ready to Wear – Spring /Summer 2012 show for Cia. Marítima, Movimento.
Julia Pereira works out on a regular basis to maintain an enviable physique. She often posts her workout videos on her Instagram account where she can be seen doing a variety of exercises like lunges, squats, planks, and many more. She enjoys running, lifting weights, and playing sports and all that eventually helps her stay fit and healthy. Pereira has also taken a number of classes which include jumping, body pumping, cross fit, ballet, pilates, dancing, and spinning. Moreover, she has revealed in an interview that she works out 4 to 5 times a week.
Once, Julia Pereira also posted a video of her doing a quick workout during one of her flights using a resistance band. She has also said that apart from the physical benefits of exercising, it also helps her maintain her inner peace and feel content.
As far as her diet is concerned, Julia Pereira is not a fan of following a specific diet plan and tries to eat healthy and clean and includes fresh vegetables, green juices, lean protein, nuts, seeds, and whole grain food in her meals. However, she also enjoys her share of chocolates, cakes, and sweet desserts occasionally.
Julia Pereira Favorite Things
- Drink – Coffee
Source – WomenFitness.net
Julia Pereira Facts
- She has fraternal twins, a brother, and a sister.
- She started her career as a model at the mere age of 8 along with her siblings.
- Julia Pereira was discovered by a modeling agency when she was 15 years old and she finally began traveling for work by the age of 16.
- Being a model, she has traveled quite a lot and has lived in places like Barcelona, Milan, Paris, London, New York, and Miami.
- Julia Pereira’s big breakthrough came as she appeared on the cover of Italy’s Posh magazine in 2005.
- In June 2006, she graced the cover of the Collective Magazine‘s UK edition.
- In April 2012, Julia Pereira appeared on the cover of Germany’s Shape magazine.
- She enjoys playing tennis and wakeboarding during her free time.
- She makes sure that she never goes to bed with her makeup still on.
- Some of Julia Pereira’s fashion must-haves include a great pair of jeans, cool classic shades, and a stylish and comfortable pair of black heels.
- Follow Julia Pereira on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image by Julia Pereira / Instagram