|Julie Sweet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Year of Birth||1966/1967|
Julie Sweet is an American business executive who as of December 2021, served as the chair and chief executive officer of Accenture. On the other hand, Julie is also a member of the Global Management Committee for the company.
Julie was born in 1966/1967.
The United States of America
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Julie studied at Tustin High School. Then, from 1985 to 1989, she pursued a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations at Claremont McKenna College.
In 1990, Julie enrolled at Columbia University‘s Columbia Law School where she studied for her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree until 1992.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julie has dated –
- Chad Creighton Sweet – Julie had been married to Chad Creighton Sweet who served as the chairman for Republican Ted Cruz‘s campaign for his 2016 presidential campaign. Together, the couple has 2 daughters.
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Pale white skin tone
Julie Sweet Favorite Things
- Book – A Life for Freedom: The Mission to End Racial Injustice in South Africa by Denis Goldberg, It Worked for Me: In Life and Leadership by Colin Powell
Source – littlepinkbook
Julie Sweet Facts
- She was brought up in Tustin, California.
- In November 1992, Sweet joined Cravath, Swaine & Moore as an attorney where she worked for 17 years and as a partner for 10 years. She was the 9th woman to become a partner of the firm.
- While attending Tustin High School, she enjoyed taking part in speech and debate.
- In May 2010, Julie was recruited as a general counsel at Accenture. Later, in June 2015, she was promoted to the title of Chief Executive Officer-North America. Then, in September 2019, she started working as a Chief Executive Officer for Accenture.
- For 4 years, from 2016 to 2019, Sweet was ranked on their list of “Most Powerful Women”.
- As of 2019, she had served on the boards for Catalyst Inc., a non-profit, and TechNet Executive Council.
- In 2019, The New York Times gave her the title of “one of the most powerful women in corporate America”
- She was ranked at #1 place on Fortune‘s “Most Powerful Women” list in 2020. Julie was listed on Forbes‘s “Power Woman 2021” at #10 as well as their “50 Over 50 – Investment 2021” list.
- Julie strongly believes in the motto “do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.”