|Jung Yun-ho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jung Yun-ho is a South Korean singer, songwriter, actor, and dancer who is known for being one-half of the pop duo TVXQ.
Yunho, U-Know, U-Know Yunho
Gwangsan, Gwangju, South Korea
In 2011, he completed his studies at Myongji University. From there, Jung Yun-ho went on to attain a Master’s Degree from Chungwoon University.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Dancer
- Father – Jeong Yang-hyun
- Siblings – Jung Ji-hye (Younger Sister)
Jung Yun-ho is represented by S. M. Entertainment.
Pop, Dance, R&B, Electronic, Rock, Ballad
SM Entertainment Co., Ltd., Avex Trax, Rhythm Zone
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South Korean descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- He has big hands.
Jung Yun-ho Facts
- He was brought up in Gwangju, South Korea.
- Growing up, Yun-ho wanted to follow in the footsteps of his family and wanted to be a prosecutor.
- While he was in high school, Yun-ho joined his friends to form a dance group called A+ with whom he competed in several dance competitions across the country.
- In 2001, Jung Yun-ho signed with S.M. Entertainment and trained with them for several years.
- Initially, Jung’s family did not like his idea of becoming a singer.
- While training with S.M. Entertainment in Seoul, he took up various odd part-time jobs such as shoveling snow and working as a waiter.
- In the past, Jung Yun-ho suffered from a hormonal imbalance in his throat area for which he had to undergo surgery, due to which, his vocals were affected, hence, forcing him to consider quitting his training.
- In 2003, he joined the initially 5 member boy band TVXQ with fellow singers Max Changmin, Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun, and Xiah Junsu. However, as of May 2021, Max and Yun-ho were the only 2 members.
- He can fluently speak Japanese.
- The National Assembly Library named him their honorary ambassador in 2014.
- On October 14, 2006, Jung Yun-ho was sent to the ER during a shoot with TVXQ, after he drank a beverage that contained super glue. The drink was handed over to him by a girl who was anti-fan. However, he refused to press charges despite the severity of her actions.
- He enlisted with the Republic of Korea Armed Forces on July 21, 2015, and trained at Yangju, Gyeonggi Province for 5 weeks where he received the award for “Best Recruit” at the end of his training on August 27. Later, on August 31, he signed on to the 26th Mechanized Infantry Division’s military band.
- On April 20, 2017, he was honorably discharged from his service in the military.
- With TVXQ, Yunho released his debut Korean studio album titled Tri-Angle on October 13, 2004. From there, he went on to release several other albums including Rising Sun (2005), “O”-Jung.Ban.Hap. (2006), Mirotic (2008), and Keep Your Head Down (2011).
- On March 23, 2006, he released with first Japanese language studio album titled Heart, Mind and Soul with TVXQ. Other albums in the Japanese language include Five in the Black (2007), T (2008), The Secret Code (2009), Tone (2011), and Time (2013).
Featured Image By Yun-ho / Instagram