|Jung Yun-seok Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jung Yun-seok is a South Korean actor and theatre artist who is known for having been cast in shows and movies like Blooded Palace: The War of Flowers, The King and I, Jang Yeong-sil, Love in the Moonlight, Five Enough, R2B: Return to Base, Jeong Do-jeon, Temptation of Wife, Little Prince, Good Doctor, Tazza: The Hidden Card, Discovery of Love, and The Legend.
Actor, Theatre Artist
Jung Yun-seok is represented by YGX Entertainment.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jung Yun-seok is of Korean-Chinese descent.
- Lean body
- Attached earlobes
Jung Yun-seok Facts
- He started acting when he was only 4 years old.
- He played the role of Jung Ni-no, Gyo-bin & Ae-ri’s son, in the 2008 drama TV series, Temptation of Wife, which starred Jang Seo-hee, Byun Woo-min, Kim Seo-hyung, and Lee Jae Hwang. For this role, Jung Yun-seok won the 17th SBS Drama Award in the “Best Young Actor” category.
- He portrayed the character of Shunzhi Emperor in the 2013 historical drama television series, Blooded Palace: The War of Flowers.
- In 2015, he won the Child Star Award at the 23rd Korea Culture & Entertainment Awards.
- Jung Yun-seok appeared as young Lee Yeong, the only son of the King and heir to the throne, in the 2016 coming-of-age romantic drama TV series, Love in the Moonlight, starring Park Bo-gum, Kim Yoo-jung, Jinyoung, Chae Soo-bin, and Kwak Dong-yeon. His performance on the show won him the 30th KBS Drama Award for “Best Young Actor”.
- His role as Yoon Woo-young in the family comedy television series, Five Enough, earned him the 30th KBS Drama Award in the “Best Young Actor” category.
- He received the award for “Most Popular Child Actor” at the 16th Korea Youth Film Festival.
- Jung Yun-seok’s theatre credits include having been a part of plays such as Now You C Me “I Can’t Count on You”, Now You C Me “I Would Like to See”, and Chorus of Angels.
Featured Image by Jung Yun-seok / Instagram