Justin Drew Blake
Minnesota, United States
Justin Blake definitely attended school because he mentioned his freshmen days and the difficulties he faced, when he came out about his sexuality, on his YouTube channel. But, he never mentioned the names of the schools he went to.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Jacob Blake (Older Brother), Danny Blake (Twin Brother)
Justin Blake is managed by The MDME Agency, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Justin Blake has dated –
- Raegan Beast (2016-2017) – Justine and YouTuber Raegan Beast dated for a while. Raegan is also a transgender FTM. They were called ‘Jaegans’ together and were seen kissing on many Musical.ly videos. They went their separate ways in 2017.
- Tyler Brown (2017-Present) – Justin and Tyler both confirmed their dating status in October 2017. Tyler is also a fellow YouTuber and Musical.ly star from Los Angeles, California. Justin and Tyler have also starred in each other’s videos.
Race / Ethnicity
- 2 piercings below the lips
- He is often seen with a cap.
Justin Blake hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- His popular YouTube channel called Blake Boys, which he had created with his brother Danny and his good friend Damon.
- His cute lip-synching videos in Musical.ly and vlogging videos on YouTube. He has more than 20k followers on Facebook and more than 350k subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- His quirky ‘moments’ videos shared on self-titled YouNow channel with more than 200k fans.
Justin Blake hasn’t made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Justin Blake is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
Justin Blake’s workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Justin Blake Favorite Things
- Karate Move – Webster move
Source – YouTube
Justin Blake Facts
- His parents are divorced.
- He started his testosterone injections on July 30, 2016.
- He got a top body surgery on January 9, 2017.
- The karate trick that took him the longest to learn was landing a backflip.
- He and fellow muser Jordan Brooke are good friends. He has made several appearances on her social media.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and YouNow.
Featured Image by Justin Blake / Instagram