|Sean Hannity Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1961|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
Sean Hannity is an American talk show host, radio host, conservative political commentator, and author who has served as the host of The Sean Hannity Show as well as hosted a commentary program named Hannity on Fox News. According to Forbes, his closeness and access to Donald Trump had helped him become one of the most-watched hosts in cable news and most-listened-to hosts in talk radio by 2018.
Sean Patrick Hannity
New York City, New York, United States
New York, United States
Sean Hannity studied at Sacred Heart Seminary in Hempstead, New York, and St. Pius X Preparatory Seminary in Uniondale, New York.
He then attended New York University and Adelphi University but did not graduate from either. Also, he has received an honorary degree from Liberty University.
Talk Show Host, Radio Host, Conservative Political Commentator, Author
- Father – Hugh Hannity (World War II Veteran, Family-court Officer)
- Mother – Lillian (née Flynn) (Worked as a stenographer and a corrections officer at a county jail)
- Siblings – He has 3 older sisters.
- Others – Hugh Hannity (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret McConville (Paternal Grandmother), Cornelius Flynn (Maternal Grandfather), Lillian B. Hogan (Maternal Grandmother)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $250 Million.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sean Hannity has dated –
- Jill Rhodes (1991-2020) – He met Jill Rhodes in the year 1991. At that time, he worked at WVNN in Huntsville, Alabama and she was a political columnist for the Huntsville Times. Soon after, the duo married in 1993 and was blessed with 2 children – a son named Patrick (b. 1998) and a daughter named Merri (b. 2001). However, their marriage ended in divorce in 2020 and they announced in June 2020 that they had separated years prior.
- Ainsley Earhardt – He has been in a relationship with conservative television personality and author Ainsley Earhardt and they arrived together as guests for a wedding at Trump National Golf Course in Colts Neck, New Jersey in August 2019. She also hosted her Fox & Friends program from a remote studio in the basement of Hannity’s Long Island mansion during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Race / Ethnicity
Sean Hannity is of 100% Irish descent.
Salt and Pepper
His sign-off phrase for his show “Let not your heart be troubled”
Sean Hannity was cast in a radio commercial for LeafGuard gutter protection system in 2021.
In 2019, he left the Catholic Church, citing “too much institutionalized corruption”. However, he has also said that as he has aged, his Christian faith has “gotten stronger” and that he needs and wants God in his life.
Sean Hannity Favorite Things
- Songs – The Way It Is by Bruce Hornsby, Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Devil Went Down to Georgia by Charlie Daniels, Independence Day by Martina McBride, Place in This World by Michael W. Smith
- Book – Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Food – Pasta, meat, and potatoes
- Movies – Gladiator (2000), Braveheart (1995), The Passion of the Christ (2004), It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
Source – IMDb, UsMagazine.com
Sean Hannity Facts
- All his grandparents immigrated to the United States from Ireland and he was raised in Franklin Square, New York on Long Island.
- During his younger years, Sean Hannity worked as a paperboy delivering issues of the New York Daily News and the Long Island Daily Press. That was his first job and he aged 8.
- He has been friends with Mark Levin.
- Sean Hannity has written 3 New York Times best-selling books – Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism; Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism; and Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama’s Radical Agenda.
- At 12, he did his second job which was to wash dishes.
- At 13, he was working as a cook.
- At 14, Sean was a busboy.
- At 15, Sean was working as a waiter.
- At 17, he was working as a bartender.
- For a decade, he spent his time working in the construction field where he was laying tiles, painted, and framed houses.
- He was fired from his first radio job since he was not good at it.
- He is one of the few registered conservative TV hosts on cable news.
- Sean has already spent more than 3 decades in the radio hosting field and over 2 decades in TV hosting.
- He loves country music.
- Sean has 2 dogs named Gracie and Marley.
- He drinks beer with lots of ice. He prefers Coors Light or Bud Light. Sometimes, he goes with vodka ice with plenty of lemon and limes.
- Sean shares his birthday with some other broadcasters Matt Lauer and Meredith Vieira.
- He is the one who cooks food for his family.
- As a child, he played many sports like baseball, basketball, ice hockey, and roller hockey.
- As a kid, he was influenced by actor Bobby Clarke and wanted to be like him after growing up.
- At 18, he became obsessed with politics after watching former President Ronald Reagan.
- Sean doesn’t like wearing suits and ties and instead likes wearing jeans, T-shirts, golf shirts, sweats, and baseball caps.
- He has a brown belt in martial arts (a mix of Krav Maga, jujitsu, and Kenpo). He still practices it several days a week.
Featured Image by The White House / Flickr / Public Domain