|Karena Dawn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1981|
Karena Dawn is an American fitness coach, author, entrepreneur, and social media influencer who co-founded a health and fitness organization for women named Tone It Up in 2009 with her best friend and then-roommate Katrina Scott. The business partners run a wellness website with the same name. Based on their brand, they had also worked on a reality TV show named Toned Up that was aired in 2014 by the Bravo network. Karena and Katrina have co-authored the books Tone It Up: 28 Days to Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous (2015) and Tone It Up: Balanced and Beautiful: 5-Day Reset for Your Body, Mind, and Spirit (2018). The duo has a YouTube channel titled Tone It Up where they share vlogs and workout routines and where they have garnered more than 800k subscribers.
Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States
She splits her time between Palm Springs, Riverside County, California, United States, and Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States.
Fitness Coach, Author, Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karena has dated –
- Bobby Goldstein (2013–Present) – Karena began dating real estate agent Bobby Goldstein in 2013. 4 months into their relationship, the couple was vacationing in Hawaii and had decided that they would get married there if things went well and their dreams got materialized 3 years later, on July 30, 2016. Before the wedding, Bobby had proposed to her in September 2015 in Newport Beach, California, in front of more than 400 followers of Tone It Up who had gathered there for an annual retreat.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Toned physique
- Neck-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Karena Dawn Favorite Things
- Hobbies/Interests – Traveling, Architecture, Interior Design
- Pet – Dogs
- Dog Breed – Pomeranian
Source – KarenaDawn.com
Karena Dawn Facts
- She got inspired towards health and fitness after watching her mother follow popular actress Jane Fonda‘s fitness DVDs. She went on to create a workout video of her own as an elementary school project.
- Karena ran her first half-marathon at the age of 12 with her father.
- Her mother had a long-standing fight with a mental health condition (paranoid schizophrenia) and due to this, she suffered a lot of trauma in her childhood which eventually led her to substance abuse and further anxiety in her teenage years. She recovered from her situation through meditation and by rediscovering her love for fitness.
- Karena is a staunch advocate for mental wellness and has served on the Board of Directors of the National Alliance on Mental Health.
- She has also studied under Indian-American author and alternative medicine advocate Deepak Chopra at the Chopra Center.
Featured Image by Karena Dawn / Instagram