|Kathryn McCormick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1990|
Kathryn McCormick is an American actor, dancer, and producer who has been a part of shows such as So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Chasing 8s, and Sketchy. She has also been cast in movies like Step Up Revolution, Fame, The Burbank Playas Present: Manipede!, Dance-Off, Like Air, and Lift Me Up.
Kathryn Renée McCormick
Augusta, Georgia, United States
Actor, Dancer, Producer
- Mother – Sandra Schmieden
- Others – Arthur Earl McCormick (Paternal Grandfather), Louise (Paternal Grandmother), Rebecca Mae Martin (Biological Maternal Grandmother)
Kathryn McCormick has been signed with –
- Principato Young Entertainment
- Artists First, Inc., Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $200 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kathryn McCormick has dated –
- Kameron Waters – She reportedly dated Kameron Waters.
- Jacob Patrick (2015-Present) – In 2015, she got married to Jacob Patrick.
Race / Ethnicity
Kathryn McCormick is of Scottish, Irish, and English descent.
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
Best Known For
Starring in the American dance film Step Up Revolution (also known as Step Up 4) for her lead role as Emily Anderson
She made her first theatrical film appearance as a dancer in the 2009 American musical drama film Fame, a loose remake of the 1980 film of the same name.
First TV Show
American dance competition show So You Think You Can Dance is her debut TV show, in which she participated in the 6th season in 2009 and was also placed third.
Surely, her workout routine consists of dancing. She revealed to US Weekly magazine her exercise secrets. She takes 3 dance classes a day if she is not filming any movie or TV show. Gyrotonics (inspired by pilates) are also a part of her schedule, which makes her abs strong. Regarding dance, she says –
“Dance is a physical and mental workout!”
She advises trying beginner ballet to novices. Her lean body is the result of an organic diet (not synthetic; grown without adding chemicals). She used to eat meat and corn dogs earlier but later left them. She keeps it simple by saying –
“When I eat better, I perform better.”
Kathryn McCormick Favorite Movie
Seven Pounds (2008) starring Will Smith
Kathryn McCormick Facts
- Kathryn started learning dancing at the tender age of 3.
- She is a contemporary dancer.
- She participated in the 6th season of the American TV show So You Think You Can Dance and was placed in the third position.
- She moved to Los Angeles when she was 18.
- As a kid, she had practiced dancing in her mother’s studio, Dance Connection.
- She has also learned dance from Augusta West Studio and Tremaine Dance Conventions Apprenticeship Company in 2008.
- She decided to become a professional dancer when she was in her junior year of high school.
- She has also done modeling for Stagewear LA’s costume catalog.
- McCormick has been featured in the Jar of Hearts music video by Christina Perri in 2010.
- In 2008, she participated in the Jazzfest in Costa Rica.
- Alongside Ryan Guzman, Misha Gabriel, Cleopatra Coleman, Stephen “tWitch” Boss, Tommy Dewey, and Peter Gallagher, she co-starred as Emily Anderson (Sean’s love interest who is a gifted dancer and a Rookie member of Mob) in the 2012 3D dance film Step Up Revolution. The film is the 4th installment in the Step Up film series.