|Katie Nolan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Katie Nolan is an American TV host, sports personality, screenwriter, producer, and director, best known as the host of her talk-show, Always Late with Katie Nolan, starting in September 2018. The show initially aired on ESPN+ before being upgraded to ESPN2 in the 2nd season. She was also recognized as the host of the weekly series on Fox Sports titled Garbage Time with Katie Nola (2015-2017) which earned her a Sports Emmy Award. She has also hosted TV shows such as Sports Limerick of the Day (2014) and Highly Questionable (2017-2018), as well as YouTube web series Guyism Speed Round (2011-2013), the latter of which she also wrote, produced, and directed. Katie also became the host of the weekly podcast, Sports? with Katie Nolan in January 2018.
Katherine Beth Nolan
Katie, Natie Kolan
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Katie graduated from the Framingham High School in Framingham, Massachusetts, United States in 2005.
After graduation, she enrolled at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York, United States where she earned her bachelor’s degree in public relations with a minor in dance in 2009.
TV Host, Sports Personality, Screenwriter, Producer, Director
- Siblings – Kevin Nolan (Older Brother)
Katie Nolan is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor (WME) Entertainment (Talent Agent, Commercial) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Rebecca Feferman/The FefCo (Manager) in Austin, Texas, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie Nolan has dated –
- Kevin Connolly (2012) – She was rumored to be dating actor Kevin Connolly in 2012 as they were seen exchanging flirty messages on Twitter.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Sunkissed Brown’ and ‘Black’ in the past.
Katie Nolan Facts
- She once stated that her dad always cheered the loudest for her through every stage of her life.
- When she was around 3 or 4 years old, she pulled her pants down to show her n*ked butt in a tile store she visited with her parents and brother. She thought people would find it funny but her mom was furious.
- Katie used to have a mustache during the early grades of school. She got teased for it and kids also made up hurtful nicknames for her such as Freddy Krueger and Karl Malone.
- Between the 1st and 10th grades, she wore a little boy haircut, reminiscent of Mary Lou Retton “but less cute”.
- At the age of 10, Katie won a gold medal at the 1997 Junior Olympics, competing in Rhythmic Gymnastics.
- Katie has a family history of depression.
- While she was without a job for around a year, she would wake up at 1:00 P.M. and just go back to sleep at least twice a month due to symptoms of depression. She also got heavily into video games during that period of time.
- As of November 2019, the longest she hasn’t left her house at all was a period of about 2 weeks.
- One time, a girl tweeted that she really wanted an $80 pair of jeans. Katie saw the tweet and sent her the full amount through Venmo.
- Katie admires Hannah Storm as one of the most influential women in sports.
- She considers Tom Brady as the greatest NFL player of all-time.
- Katie doesn’t have a dog due to time constraints but wished she could adopt one. She also loves to snuggle Charissa Thompson‘s dog whenever she can.
- In the past, Katie had a goldfish named Finley.
- She once called Donald Trump “a f*cking stupid person” during an appearance on Desus and Mero late-night show. ESPN publicly reprimanded her but didn’t issue a suspension.
- Kate set a Guinness World Record for “Most Doughnuts Stacked in a Minute While Blindfolded” on the episode of Always Late with Katie Nolan which aired on November 7, 2018.
Featured Image by Katie Nolan / Instagram