|Kayli Carter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kayli Carter started her acting career by performing in Mark Rylance’s play, Nice Fish. The play was performed at iconic theatres including St. Ann’s Warehouse in Brooklyn, American Repertory Theater in Cambridge, and West End in London. Then, she managed to bag an important role in the Netflix western drama, Godless. Her next big gigs came in the movies Private Life and Charlie Says.
Oviedo, Florida, United States
Kayli Carter went to the Savannah College of Art and Design and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Performing Arts.
- Mother – Kim Williams
Kayli Carter is represented by Los Angeles-based Abrams Artists Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kayli Carter has used her social media posts to promote products and brands such as –
- Sachin & Babi
- Stuart Weitzman
- Forevermark USA
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Sadie Rose in the Netflix western mini-series, Godless
- Having played an important role in the comedy-drama movie, Private Life
- Being cast in an important role in the drama movie, Charlie Says, based on the notorious killer Charlie Manson
In 2017, she made her theatrical film debut in the supernatural horror movie, Rings.
First TV Show
In 2015, Kayli Carter made her first TV show appearance in Party’s Over episode of the comedy series, The Weekend Detectives.
Kayli Carter Favorite Things
- MLB Team – New York Mets
Source – Instagram
Kayli Carter Facts
- She made her stage debut by appearing in the play, Nice Fish, which was created by the Academy Award winner, Mark Rylance. The show was hosted at St. Ann’s Warehouse in Brooklyn, New York City and at the American Repertory Theater in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- She got her first big breakthrough after she was cast in the Netflix show, Godless.
- In February 2018, Carter became one of the actors to be selected for Vanity Fair’s Breakout Stars. She was included in the list on the basis of her performance in Private Life.
- She has often credited Andra Reeve-Rabb, one of her tutors at Savannah College of Art and Design, for making her acting career better. Andra had set up a casting office at the campus to bridge the gap between students and the industry.
- In her freshman year at the college, she was dismissed from a play. She had spread herself too thin and was struggling to give her best performances.
- In September 2018, she collaborated with Levi‘s Rock the Vote campaign, which aimed to encourage the U.S. citizens to cast their votes for the 2018 Midterm elections.
- Follow Kayli Carter on Instagram.
Featured Image by Kayli Carter / Instagram