|Keerthi Chawla Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Keerthi Chawla is an Indian actress who is most prominently known for her appearance in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi cinema. In particular, she is noted for starring as Nandu Reddy in Aadi (2002), Madhu in Aalwar (2007), Rani Das in Naan Avanillai (2007), and as Chamundi / Panchavan Mahadevi in Uliyin Osai (2008). Besides that, she has also been credited for her appearance in more than 2 dozen other films including Ilamai Oonjal (2016), Broker (2011), Mast Maja Maadi (2009), and Ghulam-E-Mustafa (1997). Keerthi has also worked along with the likes of various well-known Bollywood and Tollywood stars like Shakti Kapoor, Sharad Kapoor, Jr. N. T R, Nagarjuna Akkineni, and Meghna Naidu.
Andhra Pradesh, India
Keerthi started attending dance lessons right after she completed her studies in order to be able to pursue her passion for acting.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Buxom figure
- Oval face shape
- Wears a Bindi very often
Best Known For
- Being cast as Nandu Reddy in Aadi (2002), Madhu in Aalwar (2007), Rani Das in Naan Avanillai (2007), and as Chamundi / Panchavan Mahadevi in Uliyin Osai (2008)
- Starring in several films such as Ilamai Oonjal (2016), Ninaivil Nindraval (2014), Kulasekaranum Koolippadayum (2015), Mudhal Idam (2013), Aatma Aur Parmatma (2004), and many more
- Working alongside various well-known Bollywood and Tollywood actors such as Shakti Kapoor, Sharad Kapoor, NTR Jr., Nagarjuna Akkineni, and Meghna Naidu
She made her debut Hindi theatrical film appearance as Vidya in Ghulam-E-Mustafa in 1997. She worked along with the likes of Nana Patekar and Raveena Tandon.
Keerthi made her debut Telugu theatrical film appearance as Nandu Reddy in the V. V. Vinayak‘s hit film Aadi in 2002. Also, starring in the lead role was actor N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
She made her first Kannada theatrical film appearance as Gowri in Bidalaare in 2004.
Keerthi Chawla Facts
- She was raised in Andhra Pradesh.
- Keerthi started off her career in acting at the age of 16, making her debut in the Hindi film Ghulam-E-Mustafa in 1997. Thereafter, she starred in 2 other films titled Himmatwala (1998) and Trishakti (1999), before branching off to Tollywood.
- At the age of 19, she made debut Telugu film appearance alongside N. T. Rama Rao Jr. in Aadi (2002). The movie turned out to be a huge success and was the first blockbuster film for Jr. N.T R.
- When asked by IndiaGlitz why she preferred to act with new actors, Keerthi stated that distinguished actress Simran Bagga also did the same.
- Keerthi has shared steamy kisses with actor Vijaya Chiranjeevi in Suryaa (2008) and J. D. Chakravarthy in Kaasi (2004). She also stated that she does not mind taking on glamour roles if that’s what the makers want from her character.
- In 2011, she portrayed the character of a blind girl in the film Kulasekaranum Koolippadayum. She wore a pair of gray contact lenses to depict the color of a blind person’s eyes.
- She does not seem to be on social media.
Featured Image By love.indianactress / Instagram