|Kevin Owens Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1984|
Kevin Owens is a Canadian professional wrestler who has been signed to WWE where he has wrestled on the Raw brand under the ring name Kevin Owens and compiled several titles including the NXT Championship and the WWE United States Championship. He has combatted under his birth name for Ring of Honor (ROH) and emerged as the winner at the ROH World Championship and ROH World Tag Team Championship. He has also performed extensively on the independent scene and has won numerous tournaments such as the PWG World Championship, the PWG World Tag Team Championship, IWS World Heavyweight Championship, AAW Heavyweight Championship, and the CZW Iron Man Championship.
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, Canada
- Siblings – Edward (Brother)
He is represented by WWE Performance Center.
6 ft or 183 cm
121 kg or 266.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Karina Lamer (2007-Present) – He tied the knot with Karina Lamer in 2007. They have a son named Owen and a daughter Elodie Leila.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French and Canadian descent.
- Mustache and beard
- Tattoos on his arms
Kevin Owens Favorite Things
- Best Friend – Sami Zayn
- Ideal Wrestler Since His Childhood – Owen Hart
- His Son’s Name And His Own Ring Name Have Been Odes To – Owen Hart
- Indebted To – Jim Ross, as Kevin would listen to his commentaries on the Monday Night RAW shows and mimick everything he said thereby learning to speak English, French being his 1st language.
Source – Sportster
Kevin Owens Facts
- He became interested in wrestling at the age of 11 and began to train 3 years later, making his official debut in Canada in 2000 on his 16th birthday.
- He has wrestled his whole career with a knee injury that happened when an opponent had botched a move and left his knee severely injured. Despite the failure of repeated surgeries to fix the nagging problem, Owen continued performing and delivering high octane moves.
- Kevin married Karina much before his huge success and he has mentioned many times how his wife loved him long before he was rich and famous and so their love for each other has been true and unconditional.
Featured Image by Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0