Kiesa Rae Ellestad
Kiesza, Kiesza Szösi
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Her educational background is not known.
Dancer, singer, songwriter, actress, model, fashion designer, video director
Her dad was in the military.
Her mom and dad divorced when she was 18.
She has a younger brother, who works in the Canadian navy.
Her career is managed by –
- Samantha Kirby of WME Entertainment (North America)
- Tom Schroeder and Alex Hardee of CODA Agency (Europe)
House, electronic, EDM
Vocals, guitar, keyboard, keytar, synthesizer
Lokal Legend, Island Records
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
Though, her modeling page claims her to be 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm.
55 kg or 121 pounds
She had one boyfriend in the past according to her interview given to Vice (Noisey Blog).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Norwegian and Scottish ancestry on her father’s side.
Always ties her hair
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 8.5 (US).
She became the face of Fendi’s fashion eyewear “Color Block.”
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her song “Hideaway” released in 2014. This track was released as a part of her second album “Sound of a Woman.”
It ranked at #5 in Canadian music charts, #1 in Netherlands, Russia, UK, and Belgium.
She released self-titled debut album Kiesza in 2008 independently. It didn’t chart anywhere in the top music albums list of the country.
She has not done any of the TV films.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Maybe, she dances her way to fitness.
Kiesza Favorite Things
- Kiesza has worked as “ballerina, sailor, jazz scholar, model, Naval Reservist, pop writer” in her past.
- Her surname “Ellestad” is Norwegian.
- At 15, her ballet career ended due to a knee injury.
- She was a part of the Sail and Life Training Society (SALTS) programme at 16 years of age.
- She had also served as a Naval Communicator at Royal Canadian Navy. Her brother also works there.
- Kiesza taught herself to play guitar while working with Canadian Navy.
- Kiesza also participated at Miss Universe Canada pageant.
- In 2008, when she was at Navy, she distributed about 4500 CDs to Canadian troops who were working in Afghanistan.
- She started songwriting at the age of 18. At that time, her parents got divorced too. Her parents’ divorce was the driving force for her to start songwriting.
- Her name is pronounced as “Kye-sa.”
- Kiesza has written numerous songs for Rihanna.
- Hear more from Kiesza on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, iTunes, Last.fm, Google+, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Pinterest.
- Visit her official website @ www.kiesza.com.