|Kim Chiu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1990|
Kim Chiu is a Filipino actress, singer, recording artist, television host, social media influencer, and YouTube star who has gained acclaim with her onscreen performances in projects such as First Day High, I’ve Fallen For You, Sana Maulit Muli, Till My Heartaches End, My Binondo Girl, Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?, and I Love You, Goodbye.
Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu
Kim, Chinita Princess, Princess of Philippine Movies and TV
Tacloban, Leyte, Philippines
Kim Chiu attended the University of the Philippines Open University.
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Recording Artist, Television Host, Social Media Influencer, YouTube Star
- Father – William Chiu, (Businessman)
- Mother – Louella (née Yap)
- Siblings – Kim has 3 older and 1 younger siblings.
Kim Chiu is represented by –
- Star Magic
- ABS-CBN Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Chiu has dated –
- Gerald Anderson (2006-2010)
- Xian Lim (2011-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Chiu is of Chinese descent on her father’s side and has Filipino ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Dimpled smile
- Beauty spot above her left eyebrow
Through social media, Kim Chiu has done promotional work for several brands including Belo Medical Group, Seoul White Korea, Chowking, Berocca Philippines, and Garnier Philippines.
Kim Chiu Facts
- Her parents separated when she was around 8 years old.
- She grew up under the care of her paternal grandmother and spent her childhood years in places like Tacloban, Leyte, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, General Santos City, and Mindoro.
- In 2013, Kim Chiu was ranked as 131st top taxpayer in the Philippines with ₱9.3M in income taxes.
- She has also been associated with several organizations and charities like Philippine National Red Cross and Sagip Kapamilya.
- Kim can speak in languages like Cebuano (Visayan), Tagalog, English, and Mandarin Chinese.
- She has also gained a massive fan base on social media by sharing traveling and lifestyle pictures and videos and enjoys more than 12 million followers on Facebook, more than 10 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
Featured Image by Kim Chiu / Instagram