|Shelley Longworth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1976|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Shelley Longworth is an English actress, voiceover artist, writer, and comedian best known for having been cast as Sam Wood in television sitcom Benidorm. In addition to that, she has also been a part of various other shows and movies such as It’s Adam and Shelley, The Impressions Show with Culshaw and Stephenson, Vampire Academy, Tittybangbang, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, Thunderbirds Are Go, Brian Pern, Little Princess, and Ronni Ancona & Co.
Shelley Nicola Longworth
Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Barnby Dun, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Writer, Comedian
- Sibling – Adam Longworth (Brother) (Actor, Writer, Producer)
Shelley Longworth is represented by United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of brown
- Cheeky smile
- Thin lips
Shelley Longworth Facts
- In June 2002, she made her TV show debut as a voiceover artist in an episode titled Tambourine, of the children’s series, Fimbles.
- Shelley Longworth co-created the television variety comedy series, It’s Adam and Shelley, alongside her brother Adam and the series was broadcast on BBC Three in 2007.
- She co-starred alongside the likes of Lucy Montgomery, Debbie Chazen, Tony Way, Lorraine Cheshire, Velile Tshabalala, Di Botcher, and Katy Brand in the female-led BBC television sketch comedy show, Tittybangbang, from 2006 to 2007.
- She appeared as Hannah in the 2010 black comedy film, Burke & Hare, starring Simon Pegg, Andy Serkis, Isla Fisher, and others.
- From 2015 to 2019, Shelley Longworth voiced the character of Felix, one of Messy’s best friends who lives in OKIDO with his sister Zoe, in the children’s animated comedy-adventure television series, Messy Goes to Okido.
- She has also done voiceover work for video games like Risen 3: Titan Lords, Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse, Tropico 5, Pro Pinball: Big Race USA, and Horizon Zero Dawn.
Featured Image by Shelley Longworth / Instagram