|Kim Hyuna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1992|
Kim Hyuna is a South Korean singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer, and model who debuted in February 2007 as a member of JYP Entertainment’s girl group Wonder Girls. She has also been a member of the girl group named 4Minute formed in 2009 by Cube Entertainment. She later embarked on a career as a solo artist and has released albums, extended plays, and songs such as Bubble Pop!, A Talk, A’wesome, Lip & Hip, Following, I’m Not Cool, Melting, A+, Ice Cream, How’s This?, Red, Flower Shower, and I’m Not Cool.
Seoul, South Korea
Hyuna went to Choongam Middle School and also Korea High School of Music and Arts.
Hyuna majored in art culture from Konkuk University in Seoul. She got special admission to the school.
Singer, songwriter, rapper, model, dancer
Kim Hyuna has been signed with Cube Entertainment, Music Artist Management Company, Seoul, South Korea.
Dance-pop, hip hop, trap, K-pop
JYP, Universal, Cube Entertainment, P Nation
Her net worth had been $10 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
43 kg or 95 pounds (as seen in October 2018)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Hyuna has dated –
- Lee Joon – In the past, she was RUMORed to be dating the fellow singer, actor, model Lee Joon.
- E’Dawn (2016-2022) – She started dating rapper and dancer, E’Dawn, in May 2016. In February 2022, Kim and E’Dawn got engaged. In November 2022, the couple confirmed that they had separated and had ended their engagement.
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Hyuna is of Korean descent.
- High cheekbones
- Tattoos on her body (left shoulder and underside of the left arm).
Her left shoulder tattoo says “My mother is the heart that keeps me alive.”
Her right arm tattoo says “Tempus.” In Latin, it means “Time”.
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
She has been seen in the Tony Moly commercial.
Best Known For
Serving as one the singers and rappers of the Korean girl group, 4Minute. The group was active from 2009 until June 2016.
She has also been successful as a solo artist releasing songs like “Change,” “Bubble Pop!,” etc.
As a solo singer
HyunA released her first EP Bubble Pop! on July 5, 2011, in South Korea via Cube Entertainment. It peaked at #7 on Korea’s Gaon Weekly Albums Chart and recorded sales of 9,851.
As a part of girl group 4Minute
The band released their first album Diamond on December 15, 2010, in Japan. It was a Japanese-language album. It reached #10 in Korea, #27 in Japan, and #7 in Taiwan.
4Minute released their first Korean language album 4minutes Left on April 5, 2011, which reached #2 in Korea, and #145 in Japan.
In 2010, Hyuna debuted with the South Korean thriller film Midnight FM where she played Sayoon. It was a cameo appearance.
First TV Show
From 2009 to 2010, HyunA appeared in a variety show Invincible Youth as herself. She was the main cast member (as a part of G7 member).
Hyuna has beautiful legs. Here’s how you can get them too.
Once she weighed 40 pounds more than usual. Considering that, she started making changes in her lifestyle and most importantly, diet. She stopped eating food items made from flour (starch-based food). On top of that, HyunA also started taking stairs instead of the elevator. Dancing continued to be her main exercise.
She was successful in her weight loss goals.
Kim Hyuna Facts
- Kim’s Hanja name is 泫我, but changed it to 泫雅 on the suggestion of a Chinese teacher.
- Her girl group 4Minute was formed by Cube Entertainment in 2009. It was a 5-member band. The other band members were Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, and Sohyun. It disbanded in June 2016.
- Kim was formerly a member of the girl group Wonder Girls. She left the band in 2007 after facing some health problems.
- Kim has also been a part of the musical duo Trouble Maker. The band consists of 2 members – Hyuna (from 4Minute) and Jang Hyun-seung (formerly from Beast).
- Hyuna was also present in Psy’s worldwide hit “Gangnam Style”.
- It was after she signed with Cube Entertainment in 2008 that she got viral success.
- She has modeled for Lotte Liquor’s soju beverage alongside Hara, and Hyolyn in November 2012.
- HyunA’s solo career has been described as “performance-oriented music.”
- On December 4, 2017, she released her debut studio album titled Lip & Hip which ranked at number #5 on the US World Digital Songs (Billboard) chart, at number #14 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, and at number #36 on South Korea (K-pop Hot 100) chart.
HyunA is 4Minutes main singer? B*tch, how dare you to out her bra size yet put a fake information so obvious as her positions in the group? Btw, Hyuna and Lee Jon? It was even never a supiscious, it is just fans shipping them because Bubble Pop MV, and if you’re going to count that, how not count Jang Hyunseung, that people actually have pictures of both together offstage?
yeah man, I’d look for a counsellor