|Kim Rae-won Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Rae-won is a South Korean actor who is known for having been cast in a variety of shows and films such as A Thousand Days’ Promise, My Love Patzzi, Plum Blossom, The Doctors, Cats on the Roof, Love Story in Harvard, My Little Bride, Which Star Are You From, and Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me. Apart from that, he has also managed to successfully gain a decent fan base on social media with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Gangneung, Gangwon Province, South Korea
Kim Rae-won attended Chung-Ang University and studied Theatre and Film.
Kim Rae-won is represented by HB Entertainment.
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Prominent Adam’s apple
Kim Rae-won Facts
- During his younger years, he wanted to become a professional basketball player. However, an injury in his ankle tendon made him change his pursuits.
- Kim Rae-won was cast in the leading role of Sang-min, alongside Moon Geun-young, in the 2004 romantic comedy film, My Little Bride, and bagged the 41st Grand Bell Award in the “Best New Actor” category for his brilliant performance.
- It was reported on September 28, 2011, that he was involved in an incident at a bar in Gangnam, Seoul.
- For his role as Park Ji-hyung in the 2011 traditional melodrama television show, A Thousand Days’ Promise, he won the SBS Drama Award for “Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Special Planning Drama”.
- It has been speculated that Kim Rae-won comes from a very wealthy background but he denied all such claims during his guest appearance on the talk show Healing Camp in January 2013. However, he did mention that he inherited an apartment unit while he was in middle school.
- In 2017, he co-starred as Moon Soo-ho in the fantasy romantic melodrama TV series, Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me, and was nominated for the 2018 KBS Drama Awards in the “Top Excellence Award, Actor” and “Excellence Award, Actor in a Mid-length Drama” categories.
Featured Image by KBS View / YouTube / CC BY 3.0