Kimberleigh Marie Zolciak
Pensacola, Florida, U.S.
Johns Creek, Georgia, U.S.
Kim completed her high school studies in 1996 from East Catholic High School, Manchester, Connecticut.
She later went to the University of Connecticut to study nursing.
Television Personality, Singer
- Father – Joseph
- Mother – Karen
- Siblings – Michael (Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Zolciak has dated –
- Daniel Toce (2000-2003) – Kim and Daniel started dating in the year 2000. They dated for about 1 year and got married in September 2001. The couple has a daughter named, Ariana Zolciak (b. October 17, 2001). Daniel and Kim got divorced in 2003.
- Big Poppa (2009-2010) – Sugar daddy Bigg Poppa and Kim started dating in 2009. They remained an item for about 6 months and called it quits in 2010.
- Kim had an affair with a Windsor Locks Police Sergeant and she also has a daughter named Brielle from this relationship. Brielle was born on February 25, 1997.
- Kroy Biermann (2010-Present) – Atlanta Falcons football player, Kroy Biermann first met Kim in May 2010 at a charity event called “Dancing with Atlanta Stars”. They started dating and got married on November 11, 2011, in Roswell, Georgia. They have 4 children – sons Kroy Jagger Biermann, Jr. (b. May 31, 2011) and Kash Kade Biermann (b. August 15, 2012), and twins Kaia Rose and Kane Ren (b. November 25, 2013). In July 2013, Kroy adopted Kim’s two daughters and changed their last names to Biermann.
- DJ Tracy Young – Kim was romantically involved in a lesbian relationship with DJ Tracy Young.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish and Italian ancestry.
- Beautiful eyes
- Blonde Look
She has endorsed these brands via Instagram –
- 310 Nutrition
- Lyfe Tea Teatox
- Simon Ourian, MD and Coolaser
- Express Smile Atlanta
- Dr. Lenny Hochstein
- Aminah Abdul footwear
- Pink Mink fake eyelashes
- FabFitFun box
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Lilly Ghalichi fake eyelashes
- Aesthetic Specialty Centre and Ultherapy
- Marlee Ro Clothing
- JaxHoo Shoes
- NoWaistClique (for butt lifting)
Best Known For
Her role as one of the housewives in the reality TV show, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
As a Singer
In 2009, Kim released her first song “Tardy for the Party”. Later, she also released two more singles “Google Me” in 2011 and “Love Me First” in 2012.
In 2010, she launched a remix EP.
In 2009, Kim was seen in the drama film The Joneses for her small role as a party guest. But, her role was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2008, Kim Zolciak was first seen on the reality show The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Kim takes the help of her personal trainer, E.J. Adams.
According to Kim, water is the main ingredient in her diet. She believes that it is really important to hydrate and she does lots of cardio exercises to keep her fit and in shape.
She avoids using elevators and tries to walk as much as she can. She does running four to five times a week.
She also avoids eating red meat.
Kim Zolciak Favorite Things
- Kashmere Kollection Products – Luxurious Toning Oil and the Silken Body Polish
- Meal in Italy – A hot fudge sundae from McDonald’s
- Books – “The Game of Life & How to play it” by Florence Scovel Shinn and “The Magic Path of Intuition” by Florence Scovel Shinn.
- Movie – The Breakfast Club (1985)
- Film Maker – John Hughes
- Cosmetic Products – Dr. Simon S. Ourian
Kim Zolciak Facts
- Kim suffered a small stroke on September 22, 2015.
- She participated in the 21st season of the popular show “Dancing with the Stars” and she was paired with Tony Dovolani.
- She is well known for her wigs and she is always in limelight because of this accessory.
- She has three dogs.
- She is the founder of the beauty and lifestyle brand called “Kashmere Kollection”.
- Visit her official site @ kimzolciak.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Keith HInkle / Flickr / CC BY 2.0