|Kourtney Reppert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1986|
Kourtney Reppert is an American Instagram model and entrepreneur who is known for the modeling posts that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account.
Leesport, Berks County, Pennsylvania, United States.
Kourtney attended the Kutztown University of Pennsylvania where she had been pursuing a degree in Sales and Marketing.
Instagram Model, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – Kelly Reppert (Older Sister), Karla Reppert (Older Sister), Kristie Reppert (Older Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Though there is not much known about her personal life, Kourtney has a son.
Race / Ethnicity
- Buxom and voluptuous physical appearance
- Beautiful eyes
- Alluring smile
Through her social media, Kourtney has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Kreation Organic, Vita Coco, TropicBeauty, and Playboy.
Kourtney Reppert Favorite Things
- Food – Watermelon
- Quote – “A queen who trusts no one, is just as foolish as the queen who trusts everyone.”
- Film – Erin Brockovich
- Place To Visit – Maldives, Egypt
- Sport Teams – Philadelphia Phillies, Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Flyers
Source – LinkedIn
Kourtney Reppert Facts
- Originally, Kourtney is from Leesport, Pennsylvania.
- Growing up, she considered her mother and sister to be her role model.
- She was in college when she was discovered by a modeling scout. After that, she went on to attend a modeling school.
- Kourtney is the founder and CEO of KR MEDIA.
- In the past, Reppert was hired as the executive director for TropicBeauty.
- She has been featured in several well-known publications such as FHM, Maxim, and Sports Illustrated.
- Kourtney has been featured on the cover of various magazines including Malvie, Kendy, and Eclaire Magazine.
- She has collaborated with various widely-known brands including Guess.
- One of her earliest jobs was as Philly’s Hottest Blonde for 93.3 WMMR in May 2010. Later, in July 2010, Kourtney began working as a brand manager for Neiman Marcus.
- In May 2014, Kourtney founded Mother Advocate.
- She describes herself as a dreamer and a woman of integrity.
- If she could meet someone dead or alive, it would be Albert Einstein.
Featured Image By Kourtney Reppert / Instagram