|Kristina Rihanoff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vladivostok, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
She studied at a public school.
Kristina completed her studies at the Modern Humanitarian Academy in St. Petersburg from where she pursued a degree in Tourism and Hospitality.
Professional ballroom dancer, instructor, choreographer, author
- Father – Igor Pshenichnykh (Engineer)
- Mother – Larisa Pshenichnykh (Engineer)
She is managed by Full Service Media Management.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristina Rihanoff dated –
- Joe Calzaghe (2009-2013) – Kristina was romantically involved with Welsh boxer Joe Calzaghe from 2009 to 2013.
- Ben Cohen (2015-Present) – Kristina first met British rugby player Ben Cohen on the Strictly Come Dancing TV series in which they partnered together in 2013. They started dating in 2015 and Kristina announced on January 8, 2016, that she was pregnant with his child. The couple is yet to tie the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fashion sense
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
The celebrity has worked as a choreographer for dance routines for many TV commercials including St Tropez suntan lotion, Panache bra, MeMeMe Cosmetics, BT Commercial, and Aviva Insurance among others.
She has been the ambassador for the Glominerals makeup brand in the past and has served as the brand ambassador for Forever Living Products.
Best Known For
Competing in the dance reality show Strictly Come Dancing from 2008 to 2015 and Celebrity Big Brother in 2016.
First TV Show
Her first TV show was dance reality show Strictly Come Dancing in which she competed as a professional dancer in the sixth series in 2008. She continued to appear until 2015.
As an Author
Kristina is the author of the book The Art of Dancesport Makeup that is ideal for those who are new to the Ballroom dance competition.
She has also penned down an autobiography titled Kristina Rihanoff: Dancing Out of Darkness: Strictly My Story that was published in 2016.
According to Kristina, she dances to stay fit. She also practices Bikram yoga to get rid of the toxins in the body.
She does not eat dairy products, chicken, and eggs which keep her weight in check.
Kristina Rihanoff Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules
- Cosmetics – Clinique High Lengths Mascara, Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush, Givenchy Croisiere Healthy Glow Powder bronzer
- Shop – Lipsy
- Fashion Designer – Julien Macdonald
- Celebrities – Eva Longoria, Diane Kruger
Source – Express.co.uk
Kristina Rihanoff Facts
- She was only five years old when she began taking lessons in dancing.
- Kristina was 12 when her parents divorced. It was also a time when the Soviet Union was breaking and so those were tough times for her.
- She lived with her mother and started taking part-time classes as a dance instructor at the age of 15 to support the house.
- At 21, she became an instructor to Russian dancers in the U.S. She also did displays and worked as a dance instructor in the evening to make ends meet.
- The dancer got first place in the South African International Latin Championship 2005-2006.
- In 2007, she was a semi-finalist at the Blackpool Dance Festival.
- She has made appearances in many magazines including Hello Magazine, Heat Magazine, OK, Best Magazine, Let’s Talk, etc.
- On January 19, 2016, she became Celebrity Big Brother’s third celebrity housemate to be evicted after only fifteen days in the house, having received the least number of votes.
- She founded The Dot Com Children’s Foundation along with former Sky Newsreader Sharon Doughty, ex-Strictly Come Dancing judge Len Goodman‘s son James Goodman and former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair’s daughter Kathryn. The foundation helps in building the confidence of children in dealing with risky situations.