|Kristopher Nava Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kristopher Nava is an American singer, guitarist, and composer recognized as the founder and lead singer of the regional Mexican music genre band Tercer Elemento aka T3R Elemento, popular for songs like Rafa Caro which was featured on Billboard’s Regional Mexican Songs Chart, YouTube music videos which have amassed millions of views, and albums like The Green Trip which debuted at the No. 1 position on the Regional Mexican Albums on December 1, 2018, and stayed so for 4 consecutive weeks.
Kristopher Angel Nava Castro
Los Angeles, California, United States
He is represented by Celebrity Talent International.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Chrystne Valencia Cazares
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘light brown’.
- Dental braces
- Thin mustache
- Tattoos on the right hand and on the fingers of the left hand
Kristopher Nava Favorite Things
- Sports – Soccer
- Soccer Teams – Barcelona, America
- Colors – Black, White, Gray
- Role Models – His parents
- Pastime – Playing video games, Working out, Spending time with his girlfriend and friends
Source – YouTube
Kristopher Nava Facts
- He was born to Mexican immigrant parents who moved to America in 1990.
- His mother gave birth to him when she was only 15 years old and looked after him well and has been an example to Nava that one can survive in any situation, even if very young, and come out strong.
- Unable to handle both home school and his personal work and opting out of formal education, he has still recommended school nevertheless pointing out that education is not mandatory to become successful in life.
- He was a creative child and his interest in music grew early. Having been brought up in a bilingual setting, he was exposed to rap and corrido equally, and both the cultures and languages can be noticed in his music.
- At the age of 12, he began experimenting with corridos, a derivative form of Mexican ranchera and Latin American music where stories are told in the form of songs. He began watching videos of such ballads on YouTube and recreating the songs, like Gerardo Ortíz’s La última sombra in his own way.
- In 2015, he formed the musical group T3R Elemento with requinto player Felipe Prieto, electric guitarist Sergio Cárdenas, and accordionist Zeus Gamez, tuba player Carmelo Mosqueda joining later.
- The members of the band he founded comprise a diverse group hailing from America, Cuba, and Mexico.
- Nava and his bandmates, whose music videos and digital numbers have demonstrated a youthful adaptation of the alternative corrido movement, have termed their style “corrido verde”.
- Although regional Mexican traditionally requires its singers to have a command of Spanish, Nava representing the new generation has admitted that he is not fluent in Spanish, English being his first language. He has spent a lot of time studying the words of the Spanish numbers he sings and has often learned the songs phonetically.
- T3R Elemento’s member Sergio Cárdenas has observed that the band has had a huge number of young followers because of young Nava who has easily connected to the new generation.
Featured Image by Kristopher Nava / Instagram