|Savannah Kristich Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0¼ in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 2007|
Savannah Kristich is an American dancer, social media star, television personality, and TikToker who rose to fame for being a part of The Rock Company team that participated in the 2nd season of the reality competition television series, World of Dance, in 2018.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Dancer, Social Media Star, Television Personality, TikTok Star
- Father – Andy Kristich
- Mother – Erin Kristich
- Siblings – Ashley Kristich (Sister), Carson Kristich (Brother)
5 ft 0¼ in or 153 cm
40 kg or 88 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheeky smile
- Lean physique
She has either endorsed or promoted brands such as Jo+Jax, Miss Gwen’s OMG Accessories, etc.
Savannah Kristich Facts
- She started dancing at a very young age.
- With The Rock Company, Savannah Kristich made it to the finals of season 2 of World of Dance.
- Previously, she used to dance with the Innovation Dance Company.
- She joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on April 28, 2019.
- In the year 2019, Savannah Kristich appeared on the reality television series, Dance Moms.
- Additionally, she has branched out as a TikToker and has accrued more than 100k fans on her “savannahkristichofficial” TikTok account that has also garnered more than a million likes on its videos.
- Savannah Kristich has been friends with GiaNina Paolantonio, Hannah Colin, Kamryn Smith, Lilliana Ketchman, Sarah Georgiana, Pressley Hosbach, Brady Farrar, Alexus Oladi, Kendyl Fay, Peyton Evans, Maesi Caes, Easton Magliarditi, and Elliana Walmsley.
- She has amassed a fan base of more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Savannah Kristich / Instagram