|Kriti Vij Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Year of Birth||1990|
Kriti Vij is an Indian actress who is best known for her work as Tara Brara in Baked.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Kriti graduated from G.D Goenka Public School, New Delhi in 2008. From there, she went on to pursue a degree in design from Raffles Millennium International Delhi.
- Father – Naveen Vij (Architect)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kriti Vij has dated –
- Pranay Manchanda – Kriti is married to actor and director Pranay Manchanda.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Wide smile
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Kriti has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Dyson and Kiehl’s.
Kriti has also been featured in commercials for several brands such as Ceat.
Kriti Vij Favorite Things
- Character That She Played – Tara Brara in Baked
Source – Source
Kriti Vij Facts
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Tara Brara in Baked in 2015, alongside her husband Pranay Manchanda as well as actors Shantanu Anam and Manik Papneja.
- Aside from acting, Kriti is a passionate interior designer and travel blogger.
- The earliest post that Kriti uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 12, 2016.
- Her television and film credits include 2by3, The Good Vibes, What the Folks, Firsts, Hamara Bar Happy Hour, and Illegal – Justice, Out of Order.
Featured Image By Kriti Vij / Instagram