|Krystal Jung Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Krystal Jung is an American singer and actress known for being a member of the South Korean multinational girl group f(x) which also includes Victoria, Amber, and Luna. Moreover, she has also appeared in several on-screen projects including Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry, My Lovely Girl, Prison Playbook, and Player.
Chrystal Soo Jung
Krystal Jung, Jung Soo-jung
San Francisco, California, United States
Krystal Jung studied at Korea Kent Foreign School and then got enrolled at Hanlim Multi Art School. Later, she attended Sungkyunkwan University as a theatre major.
- Sibling – Jessica Jung (Older Sister) (Singer, Actress, Fashion Designer, Former Member of South Korean Girl Group Girls’ Generation)
Krystal Jung is represented by SM Entertainment.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Kai (2016-2017)
Race / Ethnicity
Krystal Jung is of South Korean descent.
- Lean physique
- Charming smile
Krystal Jung Facts
- Her family relocated to San Francisco, California from South Korea in the 1980s.
- She was cast as Lee Bo-na, the beautiful daughter of the CEO of Mega Entertainment, in the 2013 romantic drama series, The Heirs.
- Krystal Jung bagged the 51st Baeksang Arts Award for “Most Popular Actress (TV)” for her role as Yoon Se-na, an aspiring singer and songwriter, in the 2014 South Korean romantic musical drama television series, My Lovely Girl.
- In 2017, she co-starred as Moo-ra/Hye-ra, a water goddess who has lived among human beings for hundreds of years, in the South Korean television drama spin-off, The Bride of Habaek. For this role, she won the 3rd Fashionista Award for “Best Fashionista – TV & Film Division “.
- Krystal Jung has also been cast in movies like I AM. – SM Town Live World Tour in Madison Square Garden, Unexpected Love, and Listen To My Song.
- She is allergic to apples.
Featured Image by Marie Claire Korea / YouTube / CC BY 3.0