|Kyle Selig Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1992|
Kyle Selig is an American theatre artist, actor, dancer, and singer who is known for originating the role of Aaron Samuels in the 2018 Tony-nominated musical, Mean Girls. In addition to that, Kyle has also been a part of shows like Late Night with Seth Meyers, The Price Is Right, Evil, Billy on the Street, and Madam Secretary.
Kyle Andrew Selig
New York, United States
Kyle Selig studied at Huntington Beach High School, graduating in 2010. Then, he got enrolled at Carnegie Mellon University and earned a BFA in musical theatre in 2014.
Also, Kyle used to attend musical theatre intensives, such as CAP21, during his summer breaks.
Theatre Artist, Actor, Dancer, Singer
- Father – Stuart Selig
- Mother – Sharon (née Kennedy) Selig
- Siblings – Riley (Half-Brother), Harmony (Half-Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kyle Selig has dated –
- Erika Henningsen (2017-Present) – He started going out with fellow actor and singer Erika Henningsen in the year 2017 and they have also co-starred in the musical Mean Girls. They met in late 2017 during the out-of-town tryout for Mean Girls in Washington, D.C., and announced their engagement on July 1, 2021, after a trip to Hawaii.
Race / Ethnicity
Kyle Selig Facts
- He grew up in Huntington Beach, California.
- After he saw his older sister perform in a play, Kyle got interested in theatre.
- Kyle Selig was named prom king at the end of his senior year.
- He was 17 years old when he won the National High School Musical Theatre Award (also known as the “Jimmy Award”) along with a $10,000 scholarship in June 2010.
- Along with his Mean Girls co-stars Ashley Park and Curtis Holland, Kyle Selig participated in Covenant House’s Stage & Screen Sleep Out in August 2018 and raised over $14,000 for Covenant House, an organization providing shelter, food, immediate crisis care, and an array of other services to homeless and runaway youth.
- In 2019, Kyle played the character named Travis in the thriller political drama television series, Madam Secretary.
- He was cast as Process Server in an episode titled Exorcism Part 2 of the supernatural drama television series, Evil, in December 2019.
- He has also worked as a mentor and held masterclasses for aspiring performers.
- Kyle released his first album, Careful Days, in 2021.
- His theatre credits also include being a part of The Book of Mormon, The Glorious Ones, Joan of Arc: Into the Fire, West Side Story, and October Sky.
Featured Image by Kyle Selig / Instagram