|Alexa Davalos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1982|
Alexa Davalos is an American actor who has played Gwen Raiden in the fourth season of the TV series Angel, Andromeda in the action-fantasy film Clash of the Titans, Jasmine Fontaine in the neo-noir crime drama television series Mob City, Jack/Kyra in the science fiction action film The Chronicles of Riddick, Teddy Sampson in the made-for-television western film for HBO titled And Starring Pancho Villa as Himself, Special Agent Kristin Gaines in the crime drama television series FBI: Most Wanted, Sally in the science fiction horror film The Mist, Samantha Carlton in the Fox drama series Reunion, Beth Quinn in the television series The Punisher, Chloe Barlow in the drama film Feast of Love, Lilka Ticktin in the war film Defiance, and Juliana Crain in the dystopian alternate history television series The Man in the High Castle.
Alexa Davalos Dunas
At one point, she attended a Hebrew School.
After she moved to New York, she studied acting at The New School.
- Father – Jeff Dunas (Photographer)
- Mother – Elyssa Davalos (Actor)
- Siblings – She is the only child of her parents.
- Others – Ronald Sanders Dunas (Paternal Grandfather), Romelle Barbara Gross (Paternal Grandmother), Richard Davalos (Maternal Grandfather) (Actor), Ellen Davalos (Maternal Grandmother) (Actor, Dancer), Dominique Davalos (Maternal Aunt) (Actor, Musician)
Alexa has been managed by –
- The Artists Partnership, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States
Her net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexa has dated –
- Josh Lucas (2006-2008) – In September 2006, she started dating actor Josh Lucas but the duo eventually parted ways in April 2008.
- Josh Stewart (2019-Present) – On May 19, 2019, Alexa married actor Josh Stewart. Both have appeared in the second season of the Netflix series The Punisher.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White, Asian, and Hispanic)
Alexa inherits her Dutch, Spanish, Finnish, Asian, and distant Swedish roots from her mother’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish parentage from her father’s side.
- Beautiful smile
- Alluring green eyes
In her early days, she did her first commercial with Patti Hansen.
Alexa was raised in an environment “without much religion”; though her father’s family is Ashkenazi Jewish.
Best Known For
- Her role as Kyra in the 2004 futuristic fantasy film The Chronicles of Riddick
- Her role as Lilka, the love interest of Daniel Craig in the 2008 film Defiance
In 2002, Alexa made her theatrical film debut appearing in a small part in the film Coastlines which sadly went uncredited.
In 2004, Alexa had her first credited role in the science fiction adventure film The Chronicles of Riddick as Kyra.
First TV Show
In 2002, Alexa did an episode where she played the role of Susan in the comedy series Undeclared. In 2002, she did another project which unfortunately did not get sold.
Alexa trains in boxing and practices yoga maintaining a balance of both body and mind. She is also into swimming which is a good cardio workout.
Alexa Davalos Favorite Things
- Music Artist – Nina Simone, Sidney Bechet, The Rolling Stones
- Dream Destination – Australia
- Close Friend – Amanda Righetti
Source – Alexa-Davalos.com
Alexa Davalos Facts
- Alexa comes from a rich acting background. Her grandfather was a famous actor of the 60s while her aunt of the 80s.
- She can speak both Greek and French.
- Alexa is an avid reader who loves to travel.
- Alexa is passionate about ballet. She can play the piano too.
- She loves photography and spends a lot of time in the darkroom.
- Alexa’s parents divorced when she was only 8 years old.
- Alongside the likes of Morgan Freeman, Greg Kinnear, Radha Mitchell, Billy Burke, and Selma Blair, she co-starred as Chloe Barlow in the 2007 drama film, Feast of Love, based on the 2000 novel The Feast of Love by Charles Baxter.
- She has worked as a model for her father and eminent photographer Peter Lindbergh.
- At 3, she made her first screen appearance in John Frankenheimer’s Riviera.
- From 2015 to 2019, she co-starred as Juliana Crain, a young woman from San Francisco who is outwardly happy living under Japanese control, in the television series The Man in the High Castle.
- In 2021, she started playing Special Agent Kristin Gaines, a rising star from the FBI’s Miami office, in FBI: Most Wanted.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / ScreenJunkies.com / CC BY-SA 3.0