|Laura Anderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1989|
Laura Anderson is a Scottish reality star and social media personality who rose to fame after she attained runner up position in Love Island in 2018. Aside from that, Anderson also has a popularly known Instagram account.
Scotland, United Kingdom
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reality Star, Social Media Personality
- Father – David Anderson
- Mother – Barbara Anderson
- Siblings – Danielle Strang (Older Sister)
Laura is represented by Harry Carlile of United Agents LLP.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 Kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura has dated –
- Jack Fincham (2018)
- Wes Nelson (2018) – Anderson and fellow reality star Wes Nelson became the second couple to have made out on Love Island.
- Jack Fowler (2018)
- Paul Knops (2018)
- Dane Bowers
- Max Morley (2018-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- She wears a cross pendant.
- Laura has a tattoo on her arm.
- Beautiful bright blue eyes
Through her social media, Laura has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Reebok, All Saints, Misha, Zara, Adidas, and HEXXEE Socks.
Laura Anderson Facts
- Prior to becoming a reality star, Anderson had been working for the airline Emirates Airlines‘ cabin crew. Anderson had been hired by them after she had completed her education.
- She was chosen amongst 150,000 applicants who had applied to compete on the 4th season of Love Island.
- Laura spent most of her younger years in Stirling.
- Growing up, Anderson took an interest in competitive dancing.
- Anderson had lived in Dubai in the past.
- She has gone under the knife several times for various parts of her body including having breast implant surgery, facial rejuvenation, liquid rhinoplasty, lip augmentation, and mid-face volume surgeries.
Featured Image By Laura Anderson / Instagram