|Laura Anderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1989|
Laura Anderson is a Scottish reality star and social media personality who rose to fame after she attained runner up position in Love Island in 2018. Aside from that, Anderson also has a popularly known Instagram account.
Scotland, United Kingdom
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reality Star, Social Media Personality
- Father – David Anderson
- Mother – Barbara Anderson
- Siblings – Danielle Strang (Older Sister)
Laura is represented by Harry Carlile of United Agents LLP.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 Kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura has dated –
- Jack Fincham (2018)
- Wes Nelson (2018) – Anderson and fellow reality star Wes Nelson became the second couple to have made out on Love Island.
- Jack Fowler (2018)
- Paul Knops (2018)
- Dane Bowers
- Max Morley (2018-2019)
- Gary Lucy (2022-2023) – Laura first met Hollyoaks actor Gary Lucy in 2022 on Celebs Go Dating and the couple later started dating. In February 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together. However, later that month, it was confirmed that they had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
- She wears a cross pendant.
- Laura has a tattoo on her arm.
- Beautiful bright blue eyes
Through her social media, Laura has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Reebok, All Saints, Misha, Zara, Adidas, and HEXXEE Socks.
Laura Anderson Facts
- Prior to becoming a reality star, Anderson had been working for the airline Emirates Airlines‘ cabin crew. Anderson had been hired by them after she had completed her education.
- She was chosen amongst 150,000 applicants who had applied to compete on the 4th season of Love Island.
- Laura spent most of her younger years in Stirling.
- Growing up, Anderson took an interest in competitive dancing.
- Anderson had lived in Dubai in the past.
- She has gone under the knife several times for various parts of her body including having breast implant surgery, facial rejuvenation, liquid rhinoplasty, lip augmentation, and mid-face volume surgeries.
Featured Image By Laura Anderson / Instagram