|Laura Chiatti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1982|
Laura Chiatti is an Italian actress and singer who is most well-known for her leading roles in the movies The Family Friend (2006) and Ho voglia di te (2007). She is also an accomplished singer and despite her lack of fluency in languages other than Italian, she has published 2 musical records in English.
Castiglione del Lago, Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Laura is a high school graduate and had completed her schooling and education from local institutions in Perugia.
- Father – Franco Chiatti (Metalworker)
- Siblings – Elisa Chiatti (Sister)
- Others – Graziella Bocciolini (Mother-in-Law), Marcello Bocciolini (Father-in-Law), Sara Bocciolini (Sister-in-Law)
She is represented by –
- Alessandra Lateana, Agent, Alessandra Lateana Management, Rome, Italy
- Guido Amico, Manager, AG Records, Perugia, Italy
- Upgrade Artists, Public Relations and Commercial Management, Italy
- Wannabe Management, Digital Management, Naples, Italy
- Joseph Nicoletti, Manager (United States and Canada), Nicoletti Consulting, Laguna Beach, Orange County, California, United States
AG Records Italy
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura has dated –
- Silvio Muccino (2007)
- Francesco Arca (2007-2010) – Laura started dating Italian model Francesco Arca in July 2007. After a courtship of 9 months, they got engaged in April 2008. They were together for 2 more years but separated in 2010.
- Luca Toni (2010) – Rumored
- Marco Bocci (2013-Present) – Laura started dating Italian actor Marco Bocci in December 2013 and the couple got married on July 5, 2014. They have 2 sons together named Enea Bocciolini (b. January 22, 2015) and Pablo Bocciolini (b. July 8, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Has a tattoo on her back
- Has a mole on her right cheek
- Dimpled smile
- Wavy, shoulder-length hair
Laura has served as the brand ambassador for Vogue Eyewear‘s vision collection in 2012.
She has appeared in the TV commercials for brands such as –
- Ferrero Mon Chéri
- Acqua Rocchetta
She has also appeared in a print ad for Forever Laura Biagiotti‘s The New Feminine Fragrance in the past.
Laura Chiatti Favorite Things
- Theme Park – Oltremare, Riccione, Italy
- Animals – Dolphins
Source – Bitfeed.co
Laura Chiatti Facts
- As a youngster, Laura had participated in a regional-level singing competition, reaching its advanced stages. She also won the 1996 “Miss Teenager Europe” beauty pageant and was discovered by talent scout Guido Amico.
- For her work in the 2006 film The Family Friend, she was nominated for the “Best Actress” award at the prestigious Nastro d’Argento (Silver Ribbon) awards. She was also nominated for the “Best Supporting Actress” award at the 2007 Ciak d’oro awards for her work in the 2006 film A Casa Nostra.
- In 2005, Laura won the “Revelation of the Year” award at the Prize Etruria Cinema event. In the same year, she was also honored with the “Best Emerging Actress” at the Giffoni Film Festival.
- She lent her voice to the Disney Princess character of Rapunzel in the Italian version of the animated film Tangled in 2010.
- Laura has been featured multiple times on the covers of the Italian versions of renowned magazines such as Vanity Fair, GQ, Elle, and Cosmopolitan. She has also been featured on the cover of Italian magazines like Grazia, Oggi, Ciak, and Gioia.
- Laura and her husband Marco Bocci have been staunch supporters of the initiatives of a charitable organization named, Committee for Life Daniele Chianelli. The organization supports parents who handle the trauma of supporting sick children.
Featured Image by Nicolas Genin / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0