|Laura Ingraham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1963|
Laura Ingraham is an American television host, political commentator, and author who is known for holding extremely conservative views on sensitive topics like homosexuality, immigration, white supremacy, etc. She has more than 3 million followers on Twitter and more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook.
Laura Anne Ingraham
Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States
Washington D.C., United States
Laura studied at the Glastonbury High School and graduated in 1981.
She attended Dartmouth College and earned her B.A. degree in 1985. She also went to the University of Virginia School of Law and received a Juris Doctor degree in 1991.
Television Host, Author
- Father – James Frederick Ingraham III (WWII Veteran, Car Wash Owner) (Died in 2013)
- Mother – Anne Caroline (née Kozak) (Waitress) (Died in 1999)
- Siblings – Curtis Ingraham (Brother) (Teacher), James Ingraham (Brother), Brooks Ingraham (Brother)
- Others – James Frederick Ingraham, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Marie Jane Linehan (Paternal Grandmother), Michael Kozak (Maternal Grandfather), Carolina Mazur (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura has dated –
- Dinesh D’Souza
- Keith Olbermann (1997)
- Robert Torricelli (1999)
- George T. Conway
- James V. Reyes (2004-2005) – Laura got engaged to businessman James V. Reyes in April 2005. However, they broke up a month later in May 2005.
- Laura has adopted 3 children – Maria Caroline from Guatemala in 2008, Michael Dimitri from Moscow in 2009, and Nikolai Peter from Russia in 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Irish and English descent on her father’s side.
She has endorsed ‘Liberty University’ in 2019.
Laura Ingraham Favorite Things
- Songs – Something by The Beatles, Have a Little Faith in Me by John Hiatt, Someone to Watch Over Me by Sarah Vaughan, San Diego Serenade by Tom Waits, Get Happy by Frank Sinatra, Not the Only One by Bonnie Raitt
Source – IMDb
Laura Ingraham Facts
- During the late 1980s, she worked as a speechwriter for the Domestic Policy Advisor in the Ronald Reagan administration.
- Her brother Curtis has been a strong opponent of Laura’s views calling her claims ‘monstrous’. He further added that she was influenced by their father who was a Nazi sympathizer and an abusive alcoholic.
- In March 2018, Laura ridiculed David Hogg, a 17-year-old school shooting survivor, on Twitter for failing to get admission into a college. Subsequently, 27 companies pulled out their advertisements from her show, The Ingraham Angle.
- She was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent treatment in 2005.
- Apart from English, Laura is fluent in Spanish and Russian.
- In September 2019, Ingraham sparked outrage after she alluded 16-year-old Greta Thunberg‘s climate activism to the evil actions in Stephen King’s novel Children of the Corn.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0