Lauryn Alisa McClain
Decatur, Georgia, United States
Lauryn’s formal education information isn’t available.
Singer and actress
- Father – Michael McClain (Music producer, writer, musician, vocalist and sound engineer. He produced Solange Knowles‘s debut album)
- Mother – Shontell McClain (Songwriter, Musician, and Vocalist)
- Siblings – China Anne McClain (Younger Sister) (Actress and Singer), Sierra Aylina McClain (Older Sister) (Actress and Singer), Gabriel Michael McClain (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Lauryn McClain is represented by Acme Talent & Literary Agency.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
As she opts to keep her private life firmly under the wraps, so her dating history and love life info aren’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
She is African American.
Her natural hair color is ‘Black’.
But, she often likes to dye her hair red.
- Big lips
- Thick eyebrows
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 5.5 (US).
Lauryn hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Lauryn in the popular comedy and romance movie, Daddy’s Little Girls.
- Being a member of the all-girl pop and R&B band, McClain (earlier known as McClain Sisters). The other members of the band are her sisters – China Anne McClain and Sierra McClain.
As a Singer
Her music band, McClain released their debut single, Go in August 2012.
In 2005, Lauryn made her first film appearance in the music drama movie, The Gospel.
First TV Show
In 2008, Lauryn made her TV show debut in an uncredited role in the talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Her first credited work was in the “ChANTs of a Lifetime” episode of comedy drama series, A.N.T. Farm in 2012 in the role of Laurin.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Lauryn McClain Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Lauryn McClain Facts
- In March 2012, along with her sisters, Lauryn was registered as River Valley Girl Scouts at a public event at Mall of America by organization’s CEO Linda Keene.
- She discovered her love for acting and music after she was cast in her first school musical.
- While growing up, she wanted to become a veterinarian because of her love for animals.
- In her free time, she likes to zip around on her roller blades.
- While growing up, she was a very shy girl. However, her work in the movie, The Gospel helped her overcome her stage fright.
- She is pretty fond of tattoos and has got two arrows tattooed on the left side of her torso.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.