|Léa Julian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1998|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Léa Julian is a French model who has walked the ramp in fashion shows for brands like Chanel, Victoria Beckham, Alexander Wang, Prada, Chloé, Dior, Givenchy, Fendi, and Versace. She has been featured in publications like Vogue, WSJ magazine, ELLE, and SLIMI magazine.
Léa Elise Julian
Léa Julian graduated from Joseph Saverne High School in Isle-Jourdain, Gers in 2016.
- Father – Yannick Julian (Specialist in Physics & Chemistry)
- Siblings – Mathéo Julian (Younger Brother)
Léa Julian is represented by –
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Worldwide
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of green
- Pointed chin
- Tall height
- Blue-green eyes
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Léa Julian has done endorsement work for brands like Chanel, Sacai, Givenchy, Celine, Dries Van Noten, Dior, Salvatore Ferragamo, Victoria Beckham, Hugo Boss, Alberta Ferretti, Maison Alaïa, Versus Versace, Donatella Versace, Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, Prada, Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Bottega Veneta, Diesel Black Gold, Moschino, and Proenza Schouler.
She has also done ad campaigns for brands like Coach‘s Spring 17 collection.
Best Known For
- Walking in shows for many fashion brands like Ulyana Sergeenko, JW Anderson, Chanel, Carolina Herrera, Christian Wijnants, Mary Katrantzou, Victoria Beckham, Alexander Wang, Prada, Chloé, Dior, Givenchy, Fendi, and Versace, among others
- Finishing among the 12 finalists in the Elite Model Look competition in Labège in 2013 and signing a contract with the Elite modeling agency
First Fashion Show
She made her fashion show debut in 2015 with Valentino’s fall 2015 collection in Rome.
First TV Show
In 2017, she made her first TV show appearance on the talk show Fashion Police.
Léa Julian Favorite Things
- Cities – New York, Sydney
Source – Witchery.com
Léa Julian Facts
- In 2013, the Elite Models agency spotted her while conducting casting for the Elite Model Look competition in Labège.
- According to Vogue France, she is the 3rd most successful model to have the most shows during the Spring/ Summer 2018 fashion week.
- During the Fall / Winter 2017 fashion week, she was considered as the model to have achieved the most success, having worked for 70 brands and walking in more than 120 catwalks.
- In 2017, New York Times added her to their list of “Top 9 Models To Follow In 2017/2018”.
- In 2018, PopSugar ranked Léa Julian at the 5th position in the “Models to Know For 2018” list.
- Her secret talent is solving the Rubik’s cube.
- If she weren’t a model, she would have continued her study and would have pursued a career in photography or cooking.
- Her personal style is simple and comfortable clothing with a touch of leather.
- She has been featured in magazines including Vogue Korea, Vogue Germany, Vogue Britain, Vogue Japan, WSJ, ELLE Vietnam, Intermission, and SLIMI.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Léa Julian / Instagram