|Lee Yoo-young Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Yoo-young is a South Korean actor and television personality whose film credits include Hide and Seek, Yourself and Yours, The Soul-Mate, Men, I Am Home, Diva, The Lunch Date, Perhaps Love, Marionette, Grass, Late Spring, Herstory, The Treacherous, A Lonely Bird, Fatal Intuition, A Flowers Does Not Wilt, But…, and Mr. Cowper. Lee Yoo-young has also been a part of various shows such as You Drive Me Crazy, Tunnel, Dr. Brain, The Lies Within, Insider, My Fellow Citizens!, Clocking Out, Drama Special, Your Honor, Besties in Wonderland, and SF8.
Seoul, South Korea
Lee Yoo-young studied at the Korea National University of Arts, a national university located in Seoul, South Korea.
Actor, Television Personality
Lee Yoo-young has been signed with Ace Factory.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lee Yoo-young has dated –
- Kim Joo-hyuk – It was confirmed in December 2016 that she was romantically involved with actor Kim Joo-hyuk and they also co-starred in the 2016 drama film Yourself and Yours. The duo remained together until Kim Joo-hyuk’s death in a traffic collision on October 30, 2017.
- It was confirmed on February 6, 2023, that Lee Yoo-young was going out with a non-celebrity boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
Lee Yoo-young is of Korean descent.
Lee Yoo-young Facts
- Along with Park Yong-woo and Kim Seo-hyung, Lee Yoo-young co-starred as Min-kyung in the 2014 romantic melodrama film Late Spring. This role won her the award for “Best Actress” at the 14th Milan International Film Festival and the award for “Best New Actress” at the 6th KOFRA Film Awards, 24th Buil Film Awards, and 52nd Grand Bell Awards.
- She appeared as Seoljungmae in the 2015 period drama film The Treacherous, starring Ju Ji-hoon, Kim Kang-woo, and Lim Ji-yeon. For this role, Lee Yoo-young bagged the 36th Blue Dragon Film Award for “Best New Actress” and the Korea Film Actors Association Award for “Popular Movie Star” as well as got nominated in the “Best New Actress” category at the 21st Chunsa Film Art Awards and 11th Max Movie Awards.
- In 2018, she was cast as Song So-eun (a hard-working student at the Judicial Research and Training Institute) in the legal drama television series Your Honor. She co-starred in the show alongside Yoon Shi-yoon, Park Byung-eun, and Kwon Nara and won the SBS Drama Award in the “Best New Actress” category in 2018. Lee Yoo-young was also nominated for an SBS Drama Award for “Excellence Award, Actress in a Wednesday-Thursday Drama” and the 6th APAN Star Award for “Best New Actress”.
- Lee Yoo-young played the role of Kim Mi-young (a police detective who catches her ex-boyfriend cheating on her) in the comedy crime television series My Fellow Citizens! in 2019. For this performance, she was nominated for “Excellence Award, Actress” at the 12th Korea Drama Awards and “Excellence Award, Actress in a Mid-length Drama” and “Best New Actress” at the 2019 KBS Drama Awards.
- In 2021, she brought to life the character of Jaeyi Jung (Sewon’s wife) in the web sci-fi mystery drama series Dr. Brain. It is based on the Korean webtoon of the same name by Hongjacga.
- Alongside Ryu Seung-ryong, Oh Na-ra, Kim Hee-won, Sung Yoo-bin, and Mu Jin-sung, Lee Yoo-young co-starred as Jeong-won (Hyeon’s neighbor) in the 2021 comedy-drama film Perhaps Love.
- She was seen as Oh Soo-yeon (a successful businessperson who made a great fortune through her connections) in the 2022 action suspense thriller television series Insider.
Featured Image by 티비텐 / YouTube / CC BY 3.0